•I Hope Nobody Catch Us, But I Kinda Hope They Catch Us•

My gaze drifted from each outfit. The game had blessed me with the best closet but I need something to wear and fast. Zane was coming to pick me up, since we lived so close together.

I mean I'm not complaining. Rolling my eyes i choose an outfit quickly slipping into it. "Perfect." Smoothing it out and looking into the mirror, loveee it.

A knock on my door emerged making me jump slightly. I made my way over the door peeping through the hole seeing it was Zane.

With a smile I opened the door. "Hey!"

Zane gave me a sincere smile. "You look beautiful Y/n." My cheeks flushed once I heard his compliment. "Thank you. You look very nice."

I stepped out as he led the way to Kai's house. "So does this party get... I don't know-"

"Crazy?" Zane asked finishing my sentence with a laugh and I nodded. "It's Kai's party of course it does."

"I figured." I replied with a scoff still grinning. The snow began to fall down on the ground making me shiver slightly.

"Just be careful Y/n, people from Crystal Academy tend to show up and crash the party." Zane advised as we neared a house with booming music.

"Well here we are." I whispered as Zane opened the door to the house. It was crowded and already smelt like booze. "I have to go see Pixal she said she needed help with something, I will be back."

After I nodded Zane left but it wasn't long before Kai approached me. "Y/n what is up!?" He shouted chugging his drink and handing me one.

"Aye! Nothing much." I shrugged drinking the liquid. It didn't taste great but it gave me a small buzz. "It's loud in here! I gotta show you something follow me." Kai shouted over the music.

I nod my head following him upstairs to what I assume is his room. He shut the door softly before looking at me in my eyes for a moment.

"I wanted to give you something. You know because it's christmas and all." Kai said with a smirk pulling out a small box.

"Kai, you really didn't have to." I trailed off trying not to get choked up. He shook his head dismissing me and placing the box in my hand. "Open it."

I gave him a smile before turning my attention to the small velvet box. Opening it slowly I saw the most beautiful necklace. "I know it doesn't compare to all the rings and dresses Lloyd bought you but-"

I cut Kai off with a hug. "It's perfect Kai, and don't ever compare anything you give. This gift is truly special."

He sighed with relief as I let go. "It's a locket and when you open it. The date we met is on there along with our initials."

"I don't know how I can top this." I laughed lightly as Kai gave a smirk. "I think I know a way."

I gave him a look before rolling my eyes. "Funny. But it is Christmas time so...why not?" Leaning in close to him I connected our lips together.

Kai melted into the kiss for a while then moved his hands up to my hair. I moved my body closer straddling him on his lap.

The kiss started to become more heated as Kai began to kiss more passionately taking his time and grabbing my hips.

I moved my body against his feeling a spark ignited between us. The taste of booze was on his lips and his cologne was driving me crazy he smelt so good.

A light buzzing started to come from my purse, and I reluctantly pulled away causing Kai to sigh with frustration at the interruption.

I see that it was Jay trying to call me. "It's Jay." I state to see Kai roll his eyes and tuck my hair behind my ears. "Ignore him."