4🔞

A Couple Months Later

July

The guys were back in Seoul since the rest of the tour had to get cancelled.  I headed to the bathroom to get ready (Photo Above) while Han went to go get Ji-soo ready (Not going to put that much photos of her outfits).

 Han picked up Ji-soo while I carried her diaper bag and we headed down to my care since I got the car after Ji-soo was born. 

-----

We were at the company and the guys were going to be filming a dance practice video for their song 'Easy' which this will be the first time I see it too. I stood behind the camera with Ji-soo and the guys got into position and began filming till it was a good run through. 

The whole time Ji-soo was pointing to Han.

Which while they were dancing it since they went through it a couple times I was able to pick it up and I was dancing softly behind staff. 

"Ok I think we got the shot," a staff member said and they all went to go see if it was good and they all said yes. They thanked staff before they left and we were in the room alone. "Hey I saw you dancing to the song," Han said "Yeah I think we all saw you. How do you know the dance already," Seungmin asked "Oh I can pick up choreo after seeing it one time," "Its true. You should show them," Minho said "Ok fine but you have to do it with me to Min," I said handing Ji-soo to Han and we Minho and I got up while the other members sat in the front, Chan played the song and we both danced to it all the way through it not missing a move.

When we finished I went to sit down next to Han. "Thats amazing you already know it," Chan said and we hung out talking and they were goofing around.

Hans POV

"Lee Know hyung can I talk to you," I asked and we headed outside "Is everything alright," he asked. "So you know I care about Jennie right and I love her. Well I wanted to get you permission to marry her since since I know how close you two are," when I asked this they he looked at me shocked. "Wow, yeah of course Jennie has dated guys in the past and they were all not good relationships so I am just happy she has you," he said and all I did was hug him. He also said he were going to help me with it which I was thankful for.

We headed back to the dorms where I made dinner while Han went to give Ji-soo a bath.

-----

It was late at night and we were in bed before I fell asleep.

-----

The next day the guys finished early and Han wanted to go on a date. I dropped Ji-soo off at Minhos dorm since the guys were watching her. I went to go get ready

When I was ready we headed out to my car which I got when Ji-soo was born

When I was ready we headed out to my car which I got when Ji-soo was born.  I drove to the restaurant and we got a private room for privacy. We order drinks and our food. "You look amazing," he said looking at me causing me to blush "Stop it," I said covering my face. "Why I am only telling you the truth," he said pulling my hands down and holding them. "I love you Lee Jennie," "I love you too Han Jisung," I replied before the waiter came back with out food. We began to eat when and I saw Han bite his lip while cutting the food which he looked so hot and I wanted to have him take me right here but knew I could not in case someone walks in. 

SW

"Oppa can I come sit next to you," I asked pouting. "Aww of course come here baby," he teased and I ran over to his side sitting down and snuggling into his chest. He kissed my nose causing me to scrunch it up. I looked up at him and we both began kissing each other. We pulled away after a short bit in case someone walks in which they did. I put my hand on his lap and started to rub him through his pants. I heard him lightly moan and I decided to put my hand inside his pants and rub him that way. "NiNi," he moaned and I smirked while moving under the table which you are not able to see under it any where in the room. 

I pulled his member out of his pants and blew on the tip before licking it. I licked up and down while pumping it with my hand. "Fuck," I heard him moan. I inserted the whole thing in my mouth and was going slow before picking up speed. I was bobbing my head with times where I had the whole thing in my mouth hitting the back of my throat causing me to gag. I soon felt him twitch in my mouth which he held my head still before releasing in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I came back up and sat down next to him wiping my mouth. He fixed himself up and pulled me close to him and kissing me. "I need you to fuck me," I whispered in his ear. 

When the waiter came back we asked for the check and Han paid. We went back out to the car which I took my shoes off. As I was driving I felt Hans hand on my thigh going up to my skirt and pulling my tights and thong down and rubbing my clit before sticking a finger in me. 

I soon found a secluded area where you can not see it from the road. When I parked Han was still pumping his hand in me causing me to moan. "Fuck I need you in me," I said and he pulled his hand away pulling his pants down along with his boxers he also took his shirt off. I removed my tights and underwear before climbing on top of his lap and positioning him at my entrance before sliding down and bouncing up and down. "Fuck," I moaned throwing my head back in pleasure as he lifted my shirt up over my head and undoing my bra and he squeezed my breast. He hands moved down to my ass squeezing. He soon held me tightly against his chest while he thrusted fast and hard in me. He opened the door and told me to stand bending me over the seat. 

When I got to how he wanted me he stood behind me and thrusted in causing me to moan. "Fuck," I moaned and he lifted one of my legs up and I placed it on the dashboard. "I'm going to cum," I said and after a couple of more thrusts we both released and he rode out the high before removing himself. 

We got dressed and I turned around to look at him. He kissed me gently before we both got in the car to head home.

-----

When we got home it was late and I softly knocked on the guys dorm door which Changbin answered "Hey come in," he said and we both walked in to where they were watching tv. "Han went and picked up a sleeping Ji-soo from Minhos room which they had a travel crib since they watch her a lot. "How was she," I asked "She was great she did not like when her diaper was being changed but other then that she was great," Minho said "Yeah she hates when anyone changes her diaper. Anyways we will be heading home thank you for watching her," "Its not a problem Ni," Minho said and we headed out to our place which he placed her in her room while we went and showered which did end up in having sex again. 

We got into bed before falling asleep.

-----

A Couple Months Later

November

They guys were going to be filming a Dance Practice/Performance Video to their song 'TA.' I woke up and headed out to the front where Han was cooking eggs for Ji-soo and himself since I said I did not want any. Which for some reason the smell made me nauseous. I headed to the bathroom before throwing up. I brushed my teeth quickly and headed back out "Hey is everything alright," Han asked "Yeah I just got really nauseous from the smell," I said "I'm sorry," he said coming over to me and hugging me.

-----

The guys were out filming while Ji-soo and myself stayed home. I headed to a near by store and picked up a couple pregnancy tests along with a candy and banana milk for Ji-soo before going back home.

When I got home I left Ji-soo in the living room to watch t.v and I went to go take the tests.

A couple Minutes later I checked them and found out they were all positive. I was both shocked and happy at the same time. 

-----

Han had just got home late which Ji-soo was already in bed. "Hey Oppa can I talk to you," I asked and he came over to the living room to sit next to me on the couch. I handed him a positive test which when he saw it he got excited and hugged me. "This is amazing," he said kissing me.

We hung out for a bit going to change and getting in bed. I was close to Han who had his arm around me and we both soon fell asleep.