5🔞

A Couple Months Later

2021 (March)

Jennies POV

It was currently the weekend and the guys had a break to rest.

Han and I decided to go spend a couple days in The Maldives since we have not had a any time just the two of us.  Ji-soo was staying with Minho and Han was asked by staff to film the trip for Stays.

We got to our hotel we were staying in which was was a overwater bungalow. We decided to stay in for the day since it was getting late. I had just showered and threw on one of Hans shirts that I basically took from him but he did not mind. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and went out into the room where he was watching t.v shirtless. I went over to him and laid on top of him, wrapping my arms around me and placing my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "NiNi," he said laughing which sounded amazing. "Shh I want to cuddle," I said and he kissed the top of my head.

*SW*

We were like that for a while before I fell asleep but felt him place me down next to him. I opened my eyes and sat up looking at him with a pout and I just got back to how I was holding him tight which I heard him chuckle and he just held me against his chest. I lifted my head up and looked at his eyes down to his lips which he saw and kissed me. He placed his hands under my butt squeezing causing me to moan softly and he smiled. I trialed my mouth down to his body leaving marks. When I got to his pants I took them off along with his boxers.

I grabbed his shaft and pumped it with my hand while licking the tip causing him to moan. I slowly put the whole in my head and bobbed up and and down having it hit the back of my throat which he would hold my head causing me to gag and shortly after he released in my mouth and I swallowed it all. I came back up to him and sat down on top of him taking my top off and he soon took my bra off before sucking on one breast and squeezing the other. I threw my head back in pleasure while grinding my hips on him.

He flipped us over so he was hovering over me and he trailed his mouth down my body spreading my legs and kissing the inner part of my thigh which sent chills down my spine causing me to moan. I came up to my thong and licked me on top of them before removing them. He rubbed his hand on my slit and sticking two fingers in me and moving them and soon picking up speed which I gripped the sheets due to it. "Fuck," I moaned arching my back. He soon added another finger till his whole hand was in me and started pumping it causing me to moan. I gripped his hand which he stopped me holding both hands so I could not move them. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said before squirting and he removed his hand while I closed my legs due to an orgasm

He quickly spread them again before crashing his mouth onto my slit and sucking while also inserting his tongue to move it around I gripped his hair while throwing my head back. "Fuck daddy," I said which causing him to suck harder till I released having another orgasm. He came back up to my mouth and kissing me.

He positioned at my entranced and thrusted in me going deep and hard while squeezing one of my breasts. "Faster," I moaned and he was soon going as fast as possible. "Choke me oppa please," I said and he did just that while I moaned but points where I could not breath but still liked it.

After a while we both released and he rode out the high before laying down next to me and pulling me close to him before we fell asleep.

A Couple Day Later

Jennies POV

I went to go get ready for dinner