8 (The End)

12 Years Later (Went on Hiatus in 2025)

2035 (January)

A lot has happened the guys decided to take a break for a while to focus on solo things. They also all finished their military enlistment but wanted to do solo music. They moved out on their own and even got relationships. Both Felix and Chan moved back to Australia. I turned 33, Han turned 34, and Ji-soo turned 16 and did not do singing since she decided when she was older not to pursue becoming an idol. She currently does dance and posts videos online of her doing old songs from a while ago.

It was currently Saturday so Ji-soo does not have school. "Omma can we go to oesukbu's house today since I need to an assignment for school," "I will call to see, but go do school work," I said and she went to go to her room. I went and called Minho.

"Hey Jen whats up," "Nothing are you busy today Ji-soo wants to come see you and she said she needed help with school," "Of course come on over we can have lunch," he said and we talked for a bit before hanging up. 

"Ji-soo start getting ready we are going to leave here at 11," I said since Minhos place is only a 15 minute drive. I headed to the office where Han was working on music. "Hey we are going to head over to Minho's at 11 for lunch," I said walking into the room. "Ok I will be done in 1 minute," he said and after a couple seconds he finished. 

I headed to the bathroom to shower and get ready (Photo Above). When we were all ready we headed down to the car and over to Minhos.

-----

When we got there Ji-soo ran straight to the door knocking and shortly Minho answered "Oesukbu," she said hugging him "Hey sweetie," he said hugging back. Ji-soo went inside taking her shoes off while Han and I were still getting out of the car. "Hey Min," "Hey Hyung," we both said going up to him and I hugged him before going inside.

We got inside and I saw Ji-soo helping with his daughter Rei with her homework. Rei is only 8 which she was born when he still in the military at age 28 (November 10, 2026) and is part Japanese. "So Ji-soo your Omma says you wanted help with school," "Well for video class I have to put together a video of my family and a little back ground about them and I was wondering if I could film both you and Appa talking about when you were in StrayKids," she asked "Of course," he said and they went and began filming talking about performances, training, touring, the members and lots more.

-----

We had just finished lunch and were now in the living room "So Ji-soo what dance are you going to be doing next for your channel," Minho asked since he helps her a lot with dancing. "I been listening to this one group NMIXX and I was going to do their dance O.O," which when she said that both looked shocked. "Really do you want to show it," Minho asked and she nodded her head yes. She got up and went to an open part of the living room away from things and Han played the music before she started dancing.

"That was great," Minho said "Thanks Oesukbu," Ji-soo said before sitting back down.

-----

We had been at there for the rest of the day but we had to go back since it was getting late. "Oesukbu can I spend the night here please," "Only if your parents say yes," Minho said and she looked at both Han and myself. "Of course have fun but you have to listen to your oesukbu," I told her and she hugged both of us. 

When we got back home we decided to go to bed and I soon fell asleep.

-----

Would you guys like me to do another story continuing this with the main character being Ji-soo.