'28'

IYANA

IYANA

James caught me as I fell onto the ground holding my bleeding stomach,"stay with me alright stay with me" he ripped a piece of his t-shirt placing it on my bullet wounds.

I watch as he takes his phone out calling 911."there's been a shooting at 1700 Towne Center Drive she's been shot there's blood every where can you fucking come already! she's going to be dead!" he yells into the phone before throwing it on the ground.

"stay with me alright everything will be okay I promise you Iyana" I start to cry looking down at my stomach leaking out blood,"It's o-okay j-J-ames let me d-die." He shakes his head.

"I'm not s-surviving he s-shot me two t-times" I point to where he'd shot me,"where the fuck are the ambulance!" James shouted as he tried to pick me up only for me to cry more.

"I know it hurts I know" James cradled me in his arms,"I-it's okay" then I closed my eyes I felt cold around me I saw darkness.

~~

MATTEO

MATTEO

she's in the hospital.

When my little brother called me about Iyana I froze, the things I called her I shouldn't of said it I was just angry he kissed her Atlas kissed the love of my life, they don't know if she's gonna live or not she overdosed.

because of me.

The moment we got off the phone I drove to the hospital, she wanted to die for three years now I've been causing her so much pain & yet she still loves me when I got to the hospital I rushed towards the hospital doors barging in.

"I'm here for Iyana Reyes where is she?" I ask one of the nurses,"she's in surgery go upstairs in the waiting room for further notice please" she hands me a card.

I walk towards the elevator getting in & when I reach the second floor I quickly got out walking towards the waiting room, I see all of her bodyguards there."what did you do to her Matteo!" Silas rushed towards me grabbing me by my shirt.