'37'

*three weeks later

AUTHORS POV

It had been three weeks later since everything had occurred & Iyana was still asleep but could everything, her baby boy had cried all the time but Matteo didn't care he only took care of it because Iyana would want him to. Silas had began going on a killing spree which Carlos felt the need to just let him.

Elena watched as her father continued to cry yet held it together for her it hurt her to see him cry like this, her birthday was coming up & she didn't wanna turn three without her mama.

"It's o-okay dada"she wraps her small little arms around him, Matteo wipes his tears moving some of her curly hair out of his daughters face placing a soft kiss on her cheek.

Matteo continued to watch Iyana,"you need to wake up okay? I'm not strong enough to do this whole father thing by myself but I'll try for you just wake up for Elena.."he took in her figure.

Her hair still put in braids from months ago,"m-mommy can you w-wake up daddies r-r-eally sad mommy"Iyana softly groans as her eyes slowly opened.

Iyana felt her stomach realizing that it wasn't hard anymore,"w-where's the baby he killed the baby didn't he? both of them?"Matteo didn't believe his eyes.

Now Matteo didn't believe in miracles none whatsoever but I guess this really was a miracle, the love of his life coming back to him and her bruised scars healing.

"No no they had to take him out of your stomach he's in the ICU.."Iyana looked at Elena opening her arms so she could hug her, Elena rushed into her mamas arms hugging her tightly.

Iyana groaned,"you're hurting mommy..but I've missed you so much both of you so so much I'm sorry it's my fault I'm so sorry"She began to cry as Elena wiped her tears.

"It's not your fault it was mine all of this happening to you was my fault I should've treated you better I was acting like a jealous ass and it almost cost you you're life so for that I'm so sorry Iyana but I love you I've never stopped loving you."Iyana cracks a smile before he got up getting in the bed with her along with their daughter.

"I love you Matteo very much and I love you Elena even more okay don't you ever forget it"the little girl smiles softly at her parents happy that they're back together finally.

"My legs still hurt...I can still feel him Matteo and I hate it very bad it still hurts Matteo.."Matteo places a warming kiss on her forehead."you're okay I want you to trust me when I say I'll kill every one of his men even his family members I found them and I'm going to kill them."

"No n-no more killing okay where's my baby Matteo you've been ducking the question if you don't bring him to me I'll just get up my damn self"Iyana tries sitting up but fails as Matteo shakes his head.

"No I got it he's alive and healthy but I don't want him near you what Atlas did to you I don't want his damn son near Elena"Iyana forcefully got her self up from the bed, She rushed towards the door before Matteo got in front of it blocking her way out.