Mere Liye Tum Kafi Ho (Epilogue 1)

Epilogue- Part 1

Haseena Mallik

Getting some time for myself I again opened up my diary to scribble away my emotions. That incident changed our lives a lot. Me, Anubhav, our baby, Sharad and Siddhi.

Our doctor had suggested therapies to avoid any PTSD which included writing diaries. To know what Anubhav felt, I even started reading his notes secretly but later told him. He scolded me a little. I cried being affected by the last few months of pregnancy.

"Acha sorry sorry. Hey bhagwaan aap rona band kardijye", Anubhav constantly wiped her tears while caressing her cheeks.

"Ab hum roye bhi na" she weeped more. "Haseena...Haseena please chup ho jaiye", he tried to cradle her close to him but Haseena pushed him away.

"Hume sirf apke man me kya chal raha hai ye jaan na tha. I am sorry", she held her ears. "Kaise sambhalenge hum aapko or bacho ko saath me?", He smiled a little but his sentence made her to wail more. "Aapko humme jhelna padta hai".

Anubhav sighed and went near her letting her cry. He knew now she wanted to cry due to her mood swings and only that would make her feel better.

Now if I look back to that period, I realise how silly and grumpy I was. Kitni bachkani harkate ki thi. Kafi khuch badla tha us samay. Jaise humara or Sharad ka rishta.

I smiled sadly.

"Sharad...kyu Kiya tumne ye", Haseena slowly whispered to him. "I promised you", he gave his signature smile. Though only a little power was left in him but still he tried to cover and save her until they were rescued completely by their team.

.
.
"Doctor Sharad or Anubhav kaise hai?", Haseena and Siddhi, asked as the head of the department came after analysing their test reports. Both had to undergo minor surgeries due to burns.

"Mr. Anubhav is our of danger lekin Sharad is very critical. His back is badly injured with burns" Doctor's word broke Siddhi's dream of a happily ever after and pushed Haseena to a pool of guilt.

Us time ke baad kayi baar hum Siddhi se ankhe nahi mila paate...dar lagta hai hume, ki kayi woh humme iska gunhegaar na samjhe. Jo ki hum hai bhi.

My thoughts were broken with Anubhav walking inside with my one and a half year daughter Anaya. She was my true copy in terms of looks but all the habits are inherited from her dear father.
You know what is the best feeling? See your partner grow into a wonderful parent...The way he handled her warmed my heart every time with love.

He messed up with many things but learned them for her and me. The past incidents have made him very protective about her. When she took her first step few days before he had literally covered our entire hall floor matresses so she doesn't fall on the hard marble.

For now too I can peep around our bed too see pillows lying every where around .

"Humare saath khelte khelte beech me hi so Gaye", he whispered to me while still rocking her in his arms. I took mini steps towards him, wrapping my arms around his abdomen.

If you ask if we could manage any quality time, both physical and emotional, it was rare...or simply a no. Romancing with a toddler is very hard. I still remember a month back when we were kissing each other and she woke up from sleep in the middle.