Chapter Two

Trixie's Pov
With the new information about a certain someone, I found myself going to the mall more times than I could clearly count. If I wasn't already working long shifts for the summer. I was back at Scoops Ahoy, in the far booth watching Steve work. He always seemed to be rambling about how he couldn't get that many dates in his uniform he was a goofy guy that's for sure with hair that any guy could want really.

I found myself there yet again on a rough hit Thursday morning, casually leaning against the counter frame being the only one in sight in line. The female worker Robin had came over flashing a smile on my direction greeting me in a calm manner she was a casual omega that's for sure smelled like strawberry.

"Hey there." I paused to form words on just casually asking for Steve Harrington, before an adorable chubby kid had pulled himself under me. The beta smell hitting my nose all at once.

"Hi there, I'm Dustin."

"I'm Robin." I shook a little with laughter at her smile like surprise speaking even more as Dustin kept speaking fast like, he just looked so happy and carefree.

"Great, is he here?" He asked quickly it was now my turned to look over her shoulder the scent hitting me with a small like wild fire spreading.

"Steve Harrington." I said quietly under my breath watching as the back doors to the back room slammed open, a excited like smile growing on face when he locked eyes with the boy, exclaiming out, jumping up in place quickly.

"Henderson.. He's back!"

"I'm back and you got the job!"

"I got the job." The sight was more amusing then anything, oddly it was cute and heartwarming. They even had their own little excited handshake greeting each other fast with laughs and smiles.

"How many children are you friends with?" Robin had suddenly commented, like she was holding back her laughter. The smile fell from Steve's face while he whined rubbing at the back of his head. It seemed he finally caught my eyes locking eyes with me before he was stammering out in shock stepping back a bit.

"Woah okay you come back from camp and bring a scary female alpha towards me?" I coughed over my own laughter, looking back at Steve with amusement.

"As much as I would love to claim this cutie as my friend, I'm here for you too Harrington." He groaned before he nodded over towards a table for us two to join him. He went off after a while to slide over a bowl of ice cream to Dustin before he focused on me for a second.

"Why would a female alpha be looking for me? I remember you we went to school together Trixie right?" I clicked my tongue with a smile greeting him with a soft head nod, gently holding my hand out for him. His cheeks dusted a soft red before he was taking it shaking it with my own.

"Wow.. Your scent like smells amazing I mean uhm! How do you know I'm an omega?" He dropped his voice to a low whisper looking at me with startled shocked expression. I turned back to his friend Dustin with a smile before sending him a playful wink at his awe like expression.

"Because Alpha's can smell through scent blockers. Even though they are really strong and expensive I can smell your natural scent it's like rain." I smiled down at him at the awe like expression on his face as he perched his head on his arms, focusing on me his eyes following me.

"You have a good scent too.. Like nature and wood." Dustin was quick to slap his hands together fast like.

"Okay although watching you flirt is kinda cute I gotta talk about some top secret stuff I did." He exclaimed looking between us. I ruffled at all my hair flowing over my shoulders fiddling at the curls paying less attention to Steve, tuning into the conversation.

"Wait you did what?" Steve questioned loudly each time Dustin was muttering low-key gibberish.

"What?" Steve said louder again leaning in, I almost smacked at my temple laughing loud when Dustin basically screamed out through the entire parlor back at Steve.

"I intercepted a secret Russian communication." I couldn't help the loudest laugh that left me, when Steve just looked away casually messing with the locks of his brown hair before folding his hands in front of the table.

"Geez shush, Okay that's what I thought you said. Wait what does that mean?" Steve muttered back nonchalantly, I kept shaking with laughter, the grin not leaving my face when Dustin just looked between us muttering about more, with Steve nodding his head along.

"Yeah something tells me I'm gonna enjoy hanging out with you two." I declared out getting a surprised look from Steve and a happy one from Dustin.

"Alright we got a new friend and she's awesome!"