Chapter Six

Trixie's Pov
"Yeah I don't know." I tilted my head staring at the young girl as her braids flicked and moved with her.  The flashlight moving away from her body, turning back to face is four.

"You don't know if you can fit?" The statement was more curious like, Dustin looking at Erica in disbelief like. I rubbed my arms through the sleeves of my large jean jacket. That girl was one serious alpha. She's gonna be putting the fear of everything in her mate when the time comes. I faintly smiled a little, glad to know more female alphas were popping around.

"Oh no I can fit." It was so casual leaving her lips pressing her little hands further on the table. "I just don't know if I want to." I studied her with a splash of curiosity through the hues of my brown eyes, shifting on my beat up vans in place. The conversion continued.

"Okay what's the problem?" It was all in her eyes she needed something and she needed it it now. I spoke quickly before anyone else could, already bribing it out to everyone. "Ice cream you and your friends can get as much as you want I'll pay for it." Everyone turned to look at me with wide eyes.

"What are you crazy?" Steve exclaimed folding his arms over his chest even more. It was my turn to shrug my shoulders back with a feature to my palm.

"We need her help.. All the help we can get it's just a few of my pay checks I have saved its nothing." I reassured them. I wanted to get to the bottom of this. And if it was gonna happened it needed to happen tonight.

___________________________
"Steve can you come here please?" I whispered to the male seeing the way he tilted his head to stare at me oddly over his shoulder for a minute before he handed over the radio to Robin, moving to join me in a different area across the roof.

"Yeah what's up? Is everything okay?" I flashed a smile on his direction noticing the goosebumps fresh across his arms and skin.

"You are cold, you've been shivering since we've got out here." I declared it out like it was obvious taking my large jacket I put it around him for him to wear. The protest left his lips suddenly, before he was being quiet looking at me with softness in his eyes letting me continue.

"Steve it's been some time now and I think you've noticed quite the obvious from me. I like being around, I'm jealous of Robin I'm one step behind you.. I'm always near you. Now I don't know if we are mates but the pull to you is strong.. I wanna scent you I just wanna see if what I am feeling is wrong can you say the same." He stared down at me even more a quiet shy like chuckle.

"Of course I've felt it Trixie since you walked in the shop I have.. I'm just scared of it, me an omega. You as an alpha. Half of the day I don't care what people think but I'm starting to drive myself crazy with your scent wanting you to protect me.. If you scent me I wanna know you really want this?" I grabbed at the warmth flash of his hands urging him closer to me.

"I just gave you my jacket Harrington and I'm about to scent you on a public roof where we are about to meet our death? I think I'm pretty serious but remember female alphas are a little different." I chuckled at his confused expression. He tilted his head to expose his scent gland to me. All I had to do was firmly bite it, the full mating process would have to take place during the heat/ rut.

"Yes yes I know all about the female rut.." He chuckled his breath hitching once my teeth bit harshly into the flesh just enough to leave my scent a linger cloud over him. He pulled back with a playful look before he did the same pulling back the slope of my curls to bite down on my own. We both had pulled away with a single word spoke in a gentle manner. I squeezed at his hands with a smile.

"Be safe and I mean it. I can feel what you feel." He moved to press his temple onto my own with a smile, moving to wrap his arms around my body in a gentle manner.

"Thank you for taking such good care of me.. It's been a while since someone has done so." His eyes flicked up from down the details of my eyes all over my face. I lifted my hand to squeeze gently under his jaw and cheekbone.

"Anytime."