a case that really hurts.

han didn't know what was so intriguing about breaking things, he just knew he liked it. he always liked breaking things since it was his hobby. ever since he was young he broke his families things. he didn't know but the pleasure of seeing them cry afterwards is like a gift to him. he would break his younger brothers notebooks and draw pathetic drawings of his brother crying, it was fun seeing the aftermath for him. his hands would twitch seeing something so precious to people. he wanted to break it, dissolve it, burn it. wanted to watch their face as it burned to the ground, maybe watch their face burn along with the item.

he wasn't exactly satisfied with breaking many things now. his "friends" always ran away after breaking their most precious things and it began to become more annoying, he would be more glad to break their face but he couldn't do that. I mean, he could but he just decided not to. that was until he realized he could get away with anything, and he meant literally anything. he killed someone, broke a building that was still in building and killed millions. he was basically god now. he enjoyed his little fantasy in enjoyment. the faces of people crying always made him happy, seeing millions cry made him shiver with joy. he was enjoying his own fantasy until the fire slowly made a way to him and he passed out.

waking up in the hospital, seeing his friends yell at him for supposedly destroying himself. why would he ever want to destroy himself? but there's no other reason why than to see his friends faces.