A case so

as han was walking around the forest with his members for the new code episode he suddenly had a bad feeling about all of this, he wanted to turn back but they had travelled far to long to turn back. they set down the basic things for the camp and started a fire and had some flashlights. for the new code episode they were supposed to visit a supposedly called "haunted" house. felix seemed to be scared shitless and was shaking, he said he wasn't scared even though he knew it was pointless to lie to the other members. the others member seemed slightly scared but they really weren't that scared like felix, they just had a slight fear of the bugs that were going to be there since they said the house was like from the eighties.

after they got everything set and ready for the video they suddenly heard a sudden laughter coming from the deep parts of the forest. they soon thought that it was part of the code episode since the cameras were already set up and so they followed the never ending laughter coming from the deep end of the forest. it all came down to the lake where they saw a figure and it was a long and shadowy figure that shouldn't even be humanly possible. and that's when somebody screaming, it was leeknow. they all looked back to see him dead on the spot, what the hell? the screams wouldn't stop until there was only 2 of them left, him and jeongin. han soon felt a sharp pain in his heart and fell down. he spit blood and looked at jeongin one last time.. the look in jeongins face was one of terror and fear. while han was experiencing his last moments he just felt bad for the poor kid, jeongin.