i. Caillou?

Chapter One, Real Life & Messages

Present Time / June 2023

    It has been nearly 3 years since Bella became the women's basketball team manager at Uconn and she couldn't be any more grateful for what the program has done for her not only did it look amazing on her résumé, but she made amazing friendships along the way.

    Arabella connected with the girls on a level that she didn't even expect. Bella has always had a hard time making friends since a very young age the only two friends that she had was Paige and later on Azzi.

   Ever since she got the opportunity to be Uconn's women's basketball manager, she hoped and prayed that she would get along and have a close relationship with the girls since it was a very important part of her job to have a great relationship with them. When freshman year of college began, she was so worried that the girls were going to get along with her but all that worry and anxiety that she felt disappeared. The second interacted with them she was welcomed with open arms and she couldn't be more happy.

    Fast forward three years later, and the girls absolutely adored Bella as their sassy manager and as their friend, they honestly wouldn't know what to do without Bella since she handles almost everything, and on top of that, she's also college student and a famous actress.

    Even though they were ever admitted to Bella face her ego is already big enough as it is, but they look up to her so much especially the freshman.

    The Uconn team is like a second family to her, and she wouldn't change it for the world.

    Arabella De La Cruz was comfortably laying down on Ice Brady's bed, placing her bed softly on the bed owners shoulder while she scrolled through her phone on TikTok. Paige Bueckers was seated on the edge of the bed and Kk Arnold was sitting on a chair that was in front of Ice's desk, a water bottle holding the phone straight up while the two of them read through comments and making sure to ignore the rather weird ones on KK's TikTok live.

    But like always, there was one question that caught their interest well.... more like Kk's interest.

    "Did y'all know that Caillou was actually diagnosed with something?"

   Ice questioned, "Like cancer?" the three of them continued talking about the TV show before Kk read another comment about the same person that made Bella put her phone on her stomach and remove her head that was lay comfortably on ice's shoulder.

    When Kk read the comment out loud, she had to back away from the screen as the four of them glance at each other.

Tallia
my brother had cancef

    Paige side eyed Kk, "I'm sorry" instead of just stopping there she kept on speaking her voice, getting shaky, "I'll pray" she clapped both of her hands together leaning her forehead against and closing her eyes.