iii. Drunk & Naked?

Chapter Three, Real Life & Instagram

Present Time / June 2023

        Music was blasting from the bar's speakers making it extremely difficult for anyone to hear.

    The Huskies bar was pretty full due to the fact that most students classes ended and they want to have a little fan before the semester starts again in August.

    It's totally not because Arabella De La Cruz and Paige Bueckers were in the same location.

   Paige and Arabella have been in the spotlight since high school when a video of them on the court against their opponent went viral. Paige has always been better at handling the spotlight and the fame while Arabella can sometimes get overwhelmed with it but she is trying to get used to it because every year she's getting even more famous with the amount of TV shows and movies that she has been for the past forward to almost 5 years of her career.

    Don't get her wrong she loves her fans / supporters, sometimes she tends to overwork herself a lot so next year since it's her last year and she just focusing on having a break and just having fun in general with herself and the team.

    It's been an hour since Arabella introduce Zana and Tina to the team least to say they got along. Zana was sitting on a high table talking to ice and Kk while Tina was ordering drinks more with Caroline and Nika.

    "Azzi, help me out here?"

    "I actually agree with Paige."

    "Bro? What the fuck?"

    Arabella breathe out glancing at Azzi with betrayal. Three girls were sitting in a high table a few inches away from the other girls that were having the time of their lives.

    Arabella was shocked that Azzi picked Paige side of the disagreement since Azzi always picked her side because in her defense she's always right.

     Bella never told the girls the relationship that she had with Tina, well... until now.

    The conversation of ex's came around and she blurred it out.

    Paige officially didn't like Tina. Safe to say Paige never liked the redhead, she always gave her bad vibes and now she knows why.

    Azzi rests her crossed arms on her table, "Is that why you like crying your ass off last year?" Azzi raises her eyebrows while Paige gives her a questioning look.

    Bella sips on her diet coke, ignoring Paige's look before she answers, "Pfff No." it's ironic how she's an actress but yet is a terrible liar.

    For the first month of Tina's and Bella's break up she acted like everything was okay and them being just feels was the right but behind closed doors she felt like she made the wrong decision, sure the relationship was not perfect but she still thinking what could have been and she just started overthinking everything as always
and just when she was going to give their relationship a chance Bella saw a post of Tina kissing a girl on her cheeks and captioning the post 'my girl'.