iv. Love Sucks.

Chapter Four, Real Life & Messages

Present Time / End of July

Tina.
I miss you.

Tina.
Bella what's wrong?

Tina.
Pls talk to me.

Tina.
Wow so you're just gonna ignore me?

Tina.
Your such a bitch.
Delivered at 10:50 P.M.

    You used the wrong 'you're' idiot.

     Bella sighs.

    Arabella is good at anything but relationships. At this point she starting to think that she's the problem, this is her second relationship that has been a complete fail.

    Love sucks.

    The first relationship that she ever had was with a guy in high school but due to her always focusing on her studies and basketball career along with her being very rainbow...she had to end the relationship, and the current one was on and off relationship with Tina always playing with her feelings and using her for her benefit but Bella, since she always saw the best in people, she would usually ignore that part of Tina.

    But not anymore, she's not going to keep on doing this to herself. So, after a few weeks since she went to the bar and her stupid hangover, she decided she wasn't going to give in that bad energy anymore.

    Like Paige said, it wasn't healthy.

   Arabella couldn't sleep, her mind and thoughts not allowing her to do so. Now, here she was, with a basketball in her hand dribbling the ball on the polished floor.

    Bella is currently in one of the indoor basketball court in the athlete building. She has been shooting 3-pointers back to back for the past 30 minutes even though she was a little rusty at first; she still got it.

   As much as Bella loved being a actress even though she would never admit it...she missed basketball. She misses trash talking her opponents, talking back to the ref, the crowd screaming her name and she misses the feeling of satisfaction of the whooshing sound when she shoots the ball directly into the basketball net.

    She'll probably still be playing it right now if she didn't lose the passion that she had for it.

    Bella hears the sound of the basketball court double door open but she ignores it since most of the school janitors come around to clean out this hour.

     She moves backwards on the court making her shoes slightly squeak against it. She was going to attempt to make a half-court shot which she hasn't done one since high school and she highly doubts it that she's going to make it.

    Bella dribbles the ball on the floor before bending her knees and raises her arms up with the ball in her hand before throwing it across the court, the ball guides against the ram of the hoop before it disappointingly misses the basketball net and lands on the polished floor.