7. A dark secret

So guys be ready........this part of the book is gonna be very intersting........want to know why?........just go ahead and read the chapter........Happy reading guys

(Priyank Sharma as Vicky)

(Them as VM and VD)

So as I have mentioned in the 3rd chapter that after the death of sidshek's parents they were living with their uncle and aunt until Abhi turned 18 and took the responsibility of sid. So lets go to the flashback again to see that what Sid knows about them.

Flashback....

Sid was 16 years old and Abhi was 20 years old.

(See guys I am not gonna write sidshek's uncle aunt multiple times so instead of that I am using VM for their aunt and VD for their uncle)

Sidshek were in VD's and VM's house. Everything was going good until Sid went to the basement of the house and shock by seeing the view infront of his eyes. He couldn't believe in his eyes........he saw 5-6 kids there........At first he didn't understand what's going on. He moved his steps toward the kids.

Sid: why you all here?

Kid1:who are you? Are you also kidnapped by them......he asked innocently

Sid: Kidnapping? No I am not kidnapped but who has kidnapped you.

Kid2: its them........she said pointing behind Sid. He turned his face to see the kidnappers and by seeing their face he got shocked. He saw VD and VM standing behind him. They were involved in child trafficking.

Sid: uncle......aunty......you both are involved in these all things..........he said in shock.

VD: Yes dear and don't you dare to say anything to anyone orelse your dada is going to die.........he said pulling Sid's cheeks harshly.

Sid: But why are you doing all these things?........he said in a scary tone

VM: For money my child........she said smirking to him. Did I mentioned that Vicky and Abhi were not at the house?

Sid:YOU ARE DESTROYING THE LIVES OF THESE INNOCENT KIDS JUST FOR WHY?........he shouted and just then recieved a tight slap from VD.

VD: yes we are doing these all things for money and don't dare to say anything to anyone orelse you can imagine what I can do you bastard..............he said and held Sid's hand harshly and went out of the basement.

VM: just behave normally infront of Abhi and Vicky because I don't want them to know all these things. And if they come to know anything then you will see the worst side of mine........she said and Sid nodded in fear and after that she went.

Sid went to the room hiding his face into his knees and crying silently. After sometimes, Abhi and Vicky came back. When they came home Sid quickly went to washroom, washed his face and wiped with a towel so that they will not come to know what had happened in their absence.

Flashback ends....

Coming back to present......all were having dinner.

Sid: Dada I am not hungry

Abhi: what but why?

Sid: Nothing just I am not hungry but I am very tired

Abhi: ok go to your room and take rest.

At midnight

Abhi knock the door of Sid's room Sid opened and both of them went inside and sid closed the door.

Sid: Dada you are here at this time?

Abhi: yeah because you haven't ate your dinner so I brought some food for you.

Sid: But dada I am not hungry........then suddenly they heard a sound

Abhi(chuckling) - but your stomach is saying something else. Now come and have something........then Abhi fed him the food

Sid's mind voice: should I tell that to dada.

Abhi: what are you thinking?

Sid: dada I want to tell you something.......he said in cracked voice.

Abhi: yeah say..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC

Will Sid tell the truth to Abhi? If yes then what Abhi will do after knowing the truth?

Next chapter is going to be a suspense for you all.

So meet you all at friday.

Bye👋