5. Gift for avu

She saw something in front of her and she jumped in happiness. She hugged Abhi in happiness.

Avu: Thank you so much bhai. Thank you very very much. Thanks for so many gifts.

 Thanks for so many gifts

Abhi:do you like it?

Avu:  yes yes yes.

Sid: Don't forget that I am also here........Then avu hugged sid also

Avu: Thank you madoo........sid blushed lightly

Sid: you're welcome madoo.

Vaish: Ok so let us go and cut the cake.

Sidshekneet- okkkkkkkk!

They went and avu cut the cake and everyone sang the birthday song. After the celebration,nigam brothers went to their home.

At nigam brothers side

They went to their home and then Abhi got a call. When the call got over he went to sid and said that their uncle, aunt and their cousin is coming to their house. Listening to this, sid got worried but didn't shown.

The next morning

They were doing breakfast. Sid was very silent. Abhi saw him and asked what happened? But he didn't replied Abhi went near him and saw him crying.

Abhi: Ashu, why are you crying?

Sid: you know na that when when uncle and aunt comes to our house. You will always spend the time with Vicky bhaiya. I feel very alone at that time.

(Guys only sid knows about the nature of his uncle and aunt. His cousin Vicky also don't know his parents very much. He wanted to tell to Abhi but he lied because they used to blackmail him that if he will say anything to Abhi then he will kill him. And Abhi and Vicky are of same age.)

Sid hugged Abhi tightly and sobbing.

Abhi: I am so sorry baccha. I really don't know that you were feeling alone don't worry I will not do it again

Sid's mind voice: Sorry dada I can't tell you the truth that how they used to behave with me because I can't afford to lose you.

Abhi: Ok now do your breakfast......sid nodded
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC

So guys how was the chapter?

Guys be ready danger is coming to their life will they be together or get seperate?

Comment your most favourite part.