13. abhinavi

So guys, so in this chapter finally Abhi is gonna propose Vaish. Happy reading

--------------------------------------------------------

Next day
It was all set. Abhi was fully ready to propose the love of his life, Vaishu. He has booked a hotel and it was decorated beautifully. Sid and Avu accompanied him.

Actually, Sid also told Avu about all these things and she was ready to help. Now, its the time to call Vaish here by making any excuse.

Abhi: Ashu, now you know na what you have to do.

Sid: yep dada!........he said and started dialing Vaish number. And after 2-3 rings, she recieved the call.

Call conversation

Vaish: hi Siddo. How are you?

Sid: I am not fine dii........he said in a tensed voice

Vaish: what happened Sid? Why are you sounding so tensed?

Sid: Wo actually dii.....

Vaish: tell me what happened? Why are you making me stressed?

Sid: Actually, umm....I can't tell you now you come at XYZ hotel and see what happened?........he said and cut the call.

Call conversation ends.

Vaish's pov

What would happened? Why he was sounding so tensed? I should go to XYZ hotel to see what happened.

Vaish's pov ends

She took car key and drove the car towards the hotel. She didn't knew that it will be her luckiest day as her crush is going to propose her. When she reached there she was surprised.

 When she reached there she was surprised

She saw Abhi there

She saw Abhi there. Abhi came near her, sat on her knees and said "the day when I saw you I have started falling for you. You are most beautiful, sweet and kind hearted girl I have ever seen. I love you ms. Rao. I love you very much. Will you be mine forever?"

Vaish was shocked as well as happy too. She was thinking that she is dreaming but it was the reality. She also sat on her knees and said "I love you too mr. Nigam. I was also falling for you from the first day only. But I haven't this much courage to confess my feelings to you. But today was the best day of my life. Yes I love you too"

She said and hugged him and he also hugged him back. Then, Sidneet came there and started clapping.

Sidneet: Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Abhi: thank you so much. Without you both it was impossible.

Avu: don't say thanks bhai and now we are leaving.

Sid: yes you both continue your romance part........he said in a teasing tone.

Abhi glared him. Sidneet left from there.

Vaish: why don't you tell me about these thing. I would have came in a proper dress.

Abhi: then how it can be called as a surprise? Well you look beautiful in every dress.

They spent the whole evening together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC

So guys how was the chapter?

Hope you all have liked it.

Do you like the romantic scenes of Abhinavi?

Now I am taking my leave

Vote
Comment and
Follow for more

Bye👋
Take care
See you in the next chapter

Your author
Kajal