15. attacks

Sidneet are now also in relationship. And Abhinavi's wedding is after 2 days.

At Night

Sidshek's side

They had their dinner and after that they went to their rooms. Sid saw a shadow of a man on window with the knife in his hands.

Sid: wh...whose there?........he said in a scared voice.

He got no response. That person opened the window and coming inside. He was moving his steps toward Sid. Due to darkness, his face was not visible. Sid tried to runs away from there fell down because of an object due to which he got injured on his head. That person came near him.

Sid: help....dada........he shouted.

Due to his shout, Abhi came to his room. That person was about to kill Sid but luckily Abhi pushed him away and immediately switched on the lights. Sid hugged Abhi and shivering in fear. When they saw that person, they were shocked.

Abhi: You..........he said in a shocked voice.

Scene changed

Vaishneet's side

They also finished their dinner and went to their room.

In Vaish's room

She switched off the lights and was about to go to bed when she also saw a shadow on the window of a lady with knife in her hands.

Vaish: whose is there?........she was also scared but didn't showed in her voice.

That lady came inside through the window and moved her steps toward Vaish. When that lady is coming near her, she took a vase and hit on the head of that lady.

Due to it that lady shouted in pain and fell down. Due to her shout Avu also came to Vaish's room and immediately switched on the lights. Avu saw that lady's face and shocked. She understood that she want to attack Vaish.

Vaish: you.......

Avu: how did you succeed from coming out of the jail........she said and slapped that lady.

Wanna know who were there in Sidshek's and Vaishneet's house. They were........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
VD and VM. VD was at Sidshek's house and VM was at Vaishneet's house. They want revenge from them.

Sidshek's side

Sid was hell scared of him. He hugged Abhi and shivering in fear.

Abhi: how did you came here....GUARDS......just then there bodyguards came there.

Guard 1: what happened sir?

Abhi: how did he came inside?

Guard2: Sir we don't know

Abhi: then how he came inside?.....leave it just catch him and don't let him go until police come here

both the guards: ok sir

Abhi called police and informed that VD is at their house. But he was shocked when the police told them that VM is also missing. He cut the call. And went near VD.

Abhi: where is aunty?

VD: she is at you fiance house. Save her if can?........he said and laughed evily. He thought that VM might done her work.

But wait picture to abhi baaki h
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then they heard a sound. They turned and saw Vaish standing there.

Vaish: first think that who is gonna save you?

Vaish's came there and her bodyguards were holding VM making sure that she will not run away from there.

Vaish: what do you think that you will be able to kill us huh? You know what you can't do anything.

After some time, police came there and took those couple with them.

Vaish: Sid what happened on your head?

Abhi: Uncle tried to attack him....Avu get the first aid kit.

Avu: Ok bhai

She said and went to bring the first aid kit. Abhi done the bandaging of Sid.

Vaish: Abhi don't take it in a wrong way but I think we should prospond our anniversary because we don't know when they plan another attack for us.

Abhi: yeah right.

After sometime Vaishneet went to their home. Abhi was about to go to his room but Sid held his wrist. Abhi looked at him confusingly.

Sid: Dada please be with me na........he said and Abhi obviously can't say no to him.

Abhi: ok........he said and slept with him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC.

So guys, this is for today.

Hope you all have liked it.

One word for VD and VM.

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Bye👋

Your author
Kajal