17. misunderstandings

5 years later

Sidshek's and Vaishneet's life has took a major turn 5 years back. They were not talking to each other due to misunderstandings. Vaishneet are regretting as they didn't trusted Sidshek as they were unaware that VD and VM has created the misunderstandings between them.

Vicky has only told Vaishneet that VD and VM has created the misunderstandings between them. At first, they were not believing him but when he showed the proves then they realized that they had done big mistake by not trusting their loves. They tried to contact Sidshek but they failed.

At evening

At Sidshek's side

After those incidents, they shifted to Canada.

Sid was sitting in the balcony and drowning in his thoughts. Then, someone put his hand on his shoulder.

Sid: dada...

Abhi: I was calling you from long time but you aren't listening. Where are you lost Ashu?

Sid: Nothing.

Abhi: you are lying right? Now tell me what is bothering you?

Suddenly, Sid's eyes became moist. He said "why she didn't trusted me dada?" He said and started sobbing. Abhi hugged him tightly. "Just because of me your and Vaish dii's relationship was also broken" he said between his sobs.

Abhi: no nothing happened because of but the fate was written.

Abhi was trying to calm him down but every seconds his sobs was increasing and he literally started breathing heavily. After sometimes, he stopped crying.

At Vaishneet's side

Avu was busy in the sweet memories that she spent with Sid. A tear escaped from her eyes. She was regretting that she haven't trusted him. Suddenly, Vaish came to her and hugged her. Avu cried his heart out in her embrace.

Vaish: shhh....don't cry baccha

Avu: I am the only reason for these things. I should trusted him atleast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC

What would have happened in their lives?

Why Vaishneet didn't trusted Sidshek?

Will they be able to apologize Sidshek?

To know the answers stay tuned.

Till then Bye👋

Vote,
Comment and
Follow for more

Your author
Kajal