Author's Note

Key:
[Y/N] - Your Name
[L/N] - Last Name
[H/C] - Hair Color
[S/C] - Skin Color (looks sickly)
[E/C] - Eye Color

A/U:
A short list of things changed from canon;

1) Manny Noceda passed away seven years prior to episode one.
2) Obviously [Y/N] is Luz's best friend they met when Luz moved to Gravesfield.
3) Vampires while not common are a known species on the Boiling Isles.
4) Honestly I don't know what I'm doing with Amity/Lumity at this point.
5) There will be original chapters that take place in between episodes.

BIO:

[Y/N] [L/N] was born in Gravesfield Connecticut and lives with his father, Vlad [L/N] after his mother left the both of them. Used to get into fights but has mostly grown out of that habit after a certain incident.

Luz and [Y/N] have known each other for seven years meeting just a few months before her father passed away. The two of them have grown near inseparable and it is increasingly uncommon to find one of them without the other being nearby. That being said he is the more reasonable of the two.

[Y/N] is a dhampir, or a vampire human hybrid, although he is unaware of this fact.
As a dhampir he has a particularly strong sense of smell and canine teeth that are longer than average. He is faster and stronger than the average human though not to an overly noticeable degree. He likes to keep his hair longer but tied back out of the way.

Likes:
Luz Noceda
Sweets
Good Witch Azura

Dislikes:
Vlad [L/N]
Blood
Water

Romance/Violence?:

Short answer:
Probably?

Long answer:
I know there are people out there who absolutely prefer that stories like these remain entirely platonic just like there are people that definitely prefer that they be romantic. I'm not personally averse to either option although I'm definitely leaning towards romantic. On that note however there will not be anything 18+ or explicit within this story. All of the characters will be there same ages and I'm not really into writing that kinda stuff also it just doesn't fit the tone of the show.

While on the topic of tone of the show the characters in this story aren't going to start swearing like sailors and despite being about vampires there will not be copious amounts of blood and over the top violence. That being said this story does center around a dhampir protagonist so there will be instances of the character consuming blood be that of demons, apples, or other characters.

Consider yourself warned however I will also mark chapters that contain things of that nature.

Love Interests:
Now my thoughts on pairings:

Luz Noceda
(Simple and enjoyable not unlike vanilla ice cream. Maybe a little boring however I'm a big fan of Luz.)

Amity Blight
(Mandatory I understand that in canon Amity is a lesbian comment. That aside leaving Luz without a love interest is a strange idea.)

Willow Park
(As a big fan of Huntlow writing this would be a bit strange. That being said Willow is adorable and doesn't get a whole lot of love in these kinds of stories.)

Boscha
(An interesting idea. I wonder how I'd write the end of season two and season three if Boscha joined the party.)

Viney
(I don't have much of an opinion on Viney. She's cool.)

Hunter
(I'm not against making this story about Hunter. Though I don't have a lot of experience writing about guys.)

Vee
(While I'd be very interested in writing about Vee being introduced at the halfway point of season two is just really late into the story. I wonder if there's a good way to introduce her earlier?)

Luz Noceda & Amity Blight
(Honestly feels like it's hard to write season two without Lumity, and everyone always asks for this so this is a crutch. Maybe a little [Y/N] and Amity are both Luzsexual and agree to put up with each other? Alternatively titled Luz's Harem)

Pairings I'm not interested in:

Gus Porter

Edric Blight & Emira Blight
(Either alone or together.)

Skara

Mattholomule

Most other characters are a bit too in the background to do a whole lot with.

Anyway the first chapter should be relatively soon.