The Future 🔹

—————————————————————————

                                 ISSAC

Issac:a part of me wishes I never left that wretched camp. even from thousands of feet up in the air I could still hear the screams of the men, women and children who died there. So many people tragically lost their lives in a senseless and cruel act of war and violence...my parents amount them, but never again. A tragedy such as that will NEVER happen again! YOU people were the ones that secured that beautiful future for the next generation to come.

The crowd cheered as Issac walked off stage. Dr de Kuiper awaiting him at the bottom.

Siebren:well done my boy!

Issac:i didn't think this many people would show up.

Siebren:allas, it seems that the only thing still uniting the world today is the memory of yesterday.

Issac viewed the memorial and gave a soft look.

Issac:could you excuse me for a moment?

it had been nearly eleven years since the omnic crisis and the publics discovery of his abilities. at least that's what he calls them now, thanks to Dr. De Kuiper and his vigorous training an studying of Issacs powers, Issac nearly has full control over them. but it wasn't just physical training the doctor gave him, Issac spent hours in his room either not saying a word or crying about what he had lost. And to his surprise? It didn't both Siebren one bit, there were many talks and demonstrations of how Issacs powers could help hundreds if not MILLIONS of people. he showed him a better path, one that Issac was now proud to walk. Issac was now in Paris, visiting a monument that was built directly in front of the Eiffel Tower. It honored the fallen veterans who gave their lives holding the line. Ironically this was also the place his parents had lost their lives as well. but their name lives on, being inscribed into a golden railing which held thousands of names of fellow soldiers, doctors and engineers. below the railing was a beautiful fountain with a UN soldier that gave a stern salute while holding a United Nations flag.

doctor:Mr Adams! Mr Adams!

Siebren:issac-

Issac drew his attention away from the monument as the doctor shook his shoulder. he was so lost in thought that he hadn't even noticed Dr de Kuiper or another prestigious looking doctor, the man had bright red hair along with almost pale skin and several freckles across his face.

Doctor:Mr Adams truly a pleasure! Elias Frig, I work at refugee center in Switzerland.

Issac quickly shook the mans hand.

Issac:yes I heard the stories about Switzerland growing up. The bombing there seemed to be the worst out of anywhere else in the world.

Elias:quite...even after all this time the infrastructure there is still recovering.

he seemed like he wanted to say more. However, a young woman voice from behind him began to speak.

???:doctor Frig? you're wanted back by captain Amari.

Elias:of course, just a few more minutes-

???:I'm afraid she was quite insistent sir.

Frig gave a frustrated sigh and rolled his shoulders.

Elias:could you excuse me for just a moment? ill only be a few minutes.

Siebren:but of course.

Issac:take as long as you need sir.

Elias:until my return I shall leave you with my capable assistant, Dr. Angela Ziegler.

he moved out of the woman's way and ushered her forward.