Unwanted Changes ♦️

—————————————————————————
                                 Logan

Four years ago.

Many nations were devastated by the omnic crisis, but none so much as the United States. They were the first to be targeted by the Omnics, the first to be bombed, mostly due to the threat of their almost endless military...almost. America was so devastated by the war that its infrastructure simply couldn't hold the amount of citizens that it had. What it could do however was send them off to various countries across the globe, Iceland, Germany, Mexico, Canada, and pay for their travel expenses. Past that? The people were on their own, one unlucky family was the Locke family...Logan Locke in particular LIKED his home very much. He had friends, an awesome home...a future. But now he and his parents were forced to move to the UK, a place Logan thought would be good for a vacation but thats about it. All of their moving expenses as well as plane tickets and other papers that were needed to enter the country were all paid for by the US government so at least they still had their money, it would take awhile for it to be transferred from the US dollar to the British pound though since so many people were moving in. He was only eleven years old when they kicked him out of his own home. Now? He and his family are traveling through east London only moments away from their new home.

Mom:27 Blackfriars st.

Dad:you're sure you got that right?

Mom:I'm sure Mark its London not Dubai we'll be fine.

Logan:shouldn't even be here in the first place...

Mom:hey now-

Dad:Amanda.

Logan's dad  grabbed her shoulder and gave her a knowing look. She seemed to sit back in her seat and sigh.

Mom:I know your upset.

Logan:we got kicked out of our own home! They can't do this!

Dad tried to cheer up the mood.

Dad:it's not permanent! In a few years they'll have our house rebuilt then we can-

Logan:a few YEARS?!?!

Both of his parents sat back, he could tell they were already exhausted from the flight so he decided to drop it for now.

Logan:I just wanna go home...

Mom:you are home. Speaking of which-

The car jerked to a stop.

Dad:I think this is it. It looks similar to the pictures.

To be fair the place didn't look to bad. A two story house with a pretty small width, but just big enough to fit Logan and his parents. It also helped that his family wasn't the only ones moving in here. As he exited the car he saw several families moving into the surrounding homes, not looking as upset as he was but also not exactly looking thrilled to be there in the first place. Though there were a lot of people that didn't look American, some looked Korean, Swedish and even Russian. The British were being pretty generous. After bringing in several boxes Logan couldn't help but overhear someone giving several greetings to everyone moving in. it sounded like a girl.

???:hey! you are you? Oi! how er you? Nice hat! Are those new shoes?

As Logan looked up he saw that she was practically TELEPORTING around from person to person. Not actually teleporting but hell she was moving so fast that she might as well be, she ironically looked about his age-

???:Oi!

Logan:AAH!

Logan nearly fell to the ground and dropped the box of books he was supposed to carry in. The girl laughed at his frightened reaction.