Survival 🔹

30 years ago...

The omnica corporation in a stunt of ambition, advancement and possible greed created the omonica designed to help humanity. However, after being investigated and tried for fraud the corporation was shut down, along with any omics being produced by it. However, be it by luck or a god given disaster the omics spontaneously re-activated...and soon began a full scale war against humanity. Russia was first, then Germany, then the U.K. Then practically all of Northern Europe...soon the entire world was under attack by the omics. And despite brave soldiers holding the line and the advancements in technology...people at home still paid the ultimate price. People like Issac...a young boy from Birmingham of only 10 years old. Our story begins with him...and his quest to survive the war that tore his entire world apart.
—————————————————————————

                                 ISSAC

Issac Adams was never a fan of war or fighting in general. Yet everyday he thought about the battles going on around the world, he thought about them in the car, at the house, even at dinner. Why? Because there was no guarantee that the average soldier on the frontlines was gonna come home, Isaac wanted to change that, or at least his father did...he wanted a way to turn casualties from the thousands to zero in the quickest way possible. Most people would consider this a fairy tale or simply the ambitions of a madman...most people had forgotten the idea of a soldier who's only goal was to save life's rather than take them, but not Isaac. He hadn't dropped the idea sense he was 10years old and his parents were both dragged to go and fight in the omnic war. What was even worse was the fact that whenever they walked out the door, they never came back...a few days in and out of certain few refugee centers (a place where they dumped unfortunate children with nowhere else to go) and before he knew it he was sent from his dirty but comfortable home of Birmingham and to a new refugee center in Morocco, they would've moved him somewhere in the U.K. But by then it was already under attack by the Omnics. By the time he exited the plane even HE noticed how bad things were despite his age. Hundreds of sick and injured were being treated, the ones who weren't were squeezed together in small tents. Though the children tended to be the exception. He was put in a large tent with plenty of space between him and the other kids, despite it being a tent filled with young children it was ominously quiet. There was nothing to play with nor a reason to have fun in the first place. They were far to scared, far to worried and far to tired to even attempt to put a smile on their face. And issac was no exception. And even if they did decide to do so...the language barrier was so large that no one would even attempt to speak to one another. They'd been shoving kids from all over the world into here, it wasn't their fault...the world was running out of options. Issac finally Decided to simply lay down in his bed and make the most of his situation, he was sure things would get better. They always do, adults are crafty like that.

—————————————————————————

It had been almost a month. After many hours of silent thought and reading, Issac decided it was time to get some lunch. He stood up and walked towards the guard at the end of the tent who he would ask to be brought to the ration line. But before he could get to him-

*BOOM!*

Several explosions and gunshots rang off, the soldier quickly ran out of the tent.

Soldier:THEY'VE FOUND US!!!

After many long minutes of shaking and explosions Alarge man in a white coat entered issacs tent. All of the kids sat up straight, the ones laying on the ground stood up and ran to their beds. At first, he began to speak Dutch.

???:(dutch) unintelligible?

No one seemed to understand him. From his tone he seemed to be asking a question and despite the circumstances seemed quite calm. As Issac focuses on the man trying to understand what he was saying he felt a hand touch his hair, surprising him he quickly smacked it away and turned to see a young girl jumping back to her own bed.