Log 3 - The Flooder

I had my work cut out for me. Sifting through the blueprints proved that this was no easy feat. I'd seen Octarian tech before, but nothing like this. It looked somewhat like a gusher on wheels? I began the march back to my workshop, eager to begin the task. I figured it would be beneficial to document the hours working on this project.

Hour 1 - I've gathered my materials and have somewhat of a plan on how I can bring these blueprints to life, I have no doubts on how gargantuan this design will be compared to the rest of our Octarian tech.

Hour 2 - I've built a frame for the Flooder but my work is far from done. According to the blueprints, there needs to be a sensor on the top disk of the machine, I've built sensors before but nothing like the one on these blueprints.

Hour 3 - I've begun working on the top disk and have nearly completed the sensor. I truly hope Octavio realises how much I've poured my heart into this design. River also mentioned that despite his looks (still fail to see what she means) he has quite a temper.

Hour 4 - With the frame complete and the machine itself complete, it's time to begin building the ink tank and the shower heads. Obviously I've built them before, but similarly to the rest of this build, I've never built one of this scale.

Hour 5 - With the ink tank complete it's time to begin constructing the shower heads. Definitely an interesting design. Shower heads on an Octarian machine? It's truly innovative!

Hour 6 - Attaching the shower heads gave me a rush of pride. The Flooder was finally complete and ready to be sent off to the factory. Sure, one of them could still help a bit, but in order to truly do the job we're going to need an army of them.

I couldn't be happier with finished product! I just hope that Octavio shares my feeling. I would really rather not find out what River meant about Octavio's temper.