Chapter Twenty Two: A Night To Remember

Author's Note: for any younger viewers I know I can't control what you read, but I will give you a fair warning that there will be smut in this chapter and yes Daniel and Johnny are both 18. If you can't handle that, I apologize and advise you to read another book. Other than that, enjoy!

_________________________________

I don't know how, but all I know is that me and Johnny fucking Lawrence, my bully, king of karate, richest person in California, most popular guy in school are in the back of his car with our clothes off and lips on another.

I felt his tongue slide in my mouth and played with my tongue as his hand trailed down my waist. I felt my boner throb, I never had sex before. I was a virgin, but damn I craved him.

He was built. He had a nice tan with a six pack and huge muscles, it wasn't hard to tell that Johnny worked out everyday. I instantly got hard when he took off his clothes, reveling his manhood. He looked so big, maybe nine or even ten inches. Mine was only seven, which isn't bad but his? Damn.

I got into doggy position, arching my back. He leaned over on top of me, seductively whispering, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nod, prepared to take him all in. He spit on his dick, rubbing his saliva all around with one hand as he stroked me with the other hand. I bit my lip, restraining myself from moaning as Johnny's hand moved up and down slowly and then fast.

I felt the tip slide in, which didn't feel as bad as I thought it would until he began to go half way. I yelped out in pain, unprepared for the agony of losing my virginity would be.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?" He slowly pulled out before I could say anything. He was so sweet and thoughtful. I shook my head, "Keep going." He was quiet for a few minutes and suddenly asked, "Are you a virgin?"

I nod my head, not looking back at him. He kissed my neck, "I am too. If you want to go slow, don't be afraid to say so." He continued kissing my neck.

I smiled to myself, "No, no. Keep going. I want you." Without another word, he slowly stuck his dick inside me. This time more slowly as I forced myself to get used to the pain. Then he finally shoved all of himself in me and began thrusting, his hand gripped my waist tighter as he thrusted faster and rougher.

Moans escaped from mine and his lips as he pulled the back of my hair and bit on my neck, leaving multiple huge hickeys. He pulled out, tossed me over on my back, and stuck his cock back in me faster than before.

"I love you." He whispered as he kissed up my neck to my lips. He then held my legs up, gripping on them, and staring into my eyes lustfully.

"I love you too." I moaned in between words. He leaned over, grabbing my neck, and french kissing me.

I bit his bottom lip as he moaned into the kiss, "You're mine. All mine." He growled. I nod, feeling his grip around my neck tighten, "I'm all yours." I replied.

A warm sensation filled my hole as Johnny looked up in the air, moaning and grunting. He was so sexy when he done that, messy hair, sweat dripping down from his head and onto his neck.

He pulled out and cum gushed out of me. I felt so sore after that, but still turned on. I raised up in the seat, slouching as I stroke myself and stared at him, smirking.

He rolled his eyes playfully and placed his mouth on the tip. It already felt good and he didn't even began. I grabbed his hair as I felt the warmth go all the way down, I groan, "Oh fuck." I pant.

He bobbed his head up and down, leaving his spit all over my dick as he began to stroke it and licking my balls. I couldn't help from groaning so loudly, it felt so good.

Since I was 'half' virgin now, I knew I was going to bust pretty quick so I wanted to get my dick inside Johnny to see how it felt and of course, to be a full on ex virgin.

"Bend over." I grinned. "Great. Now I'm taking rules from a LaRusso." He got on all fours, "Don't worry, you're still going to be the dominant one. I just want to do this.." I spit on my hand and rubbed him before sticking it inside. I moaned as I quickly thrusted, feeling myself about to bust. I kissed Johnny's back, still feeling that spark from earlier.

Finally, I came inside of him I smiled, pulling out and, sitting there naked. I lost my virginity to Johnny Lawrence. This meant a lot to me and I knew it did to him too. Hell, we both lost it to one another.

"Well, looks like I have to clean my car out." Johnny commented, feeling the aftermath stick to us and the seats.

I chuckled, "Yeah, but right now I'm more focused on you." I looked at him, smiling. He smiled at me, "Of course you would be, I'm perfect!" He flipped his hair.

"And that's my cue to get dressed." I rolled my eyes, laughing. We both got our clothes back on, feeling extremely happy I kissed his cheek. "You missed." He replied. I grabbed his face and pecked his perfect lips.

"Better?"

"Better."

"We better go, it's late." Johnny and I make our way up to the front. I didn't want too but I knew I had to, my ma would kill me if I didn't return home.

"You want to drive?" He looked over at me. My eyes widen, "Wh-What? I don't know how to drive." I gulped.

"Guess it's time to learn huh?" He chuckled and crawled into the passenger side as I crawled into the drivers side.

The ride home was interesting. Johnny taught me how to drive. Not only how to drive but how to dodge the police, how to go fast when going under a orange light, and where the secret back roads were. When I gotten the hang of it, Johnny decided to lay down and take a nap. I felt so happy, I felt like Johnny was my new best friend/lover/teacher/role model. He was everything I loved and wanted to be.

End of Chapter Twenty Two