Chapter Forty Six: Tracking Down Greasers

Here's to give you all some updates on what all you've missed after the karate tournament.

Mr. Miyagi moved back to Okinawa to start a dojo up there and begin a bonsai shop, Johnny and I turned 18 and bought an apartment in Reseda together, Ma and Mr. Cade have officially tied the knot, Jimmy and Dutch moved in to Encino together, Tommy and Ali tied the knot also and even had their baby!, Susan and Bobby moved out of state together, Mike gotten put in jail after getting arrested for a DUI, Jacob is in prison for obvious reasons, Kreese in also in jail for assault of a minor, and Terry fled the scene when Johnny won the All Valley.

I guess some of you can say we lived happily ever after, but there's were you're wrong. You see, when I told you all that I would help Mr. Cade- or should I say my dad, find his family..

I wasn't lying.

"So we're all set up?" I asked, packing my bag into my dad's car.

"Yup, we're all good to go." He replied, smiling. Ma kissed my head and his cheek, before helping me with one more package.

"I'm going to miss you boys, you all better be safe!" Ma smiled. "We always are, love." He blew a kiss at her.

"You going to be okay here?" I asked Johnny. He hugged me tightly before looking into my eyes, "I've never been more sure in my life. Besides, your mom needs the company anyways." He said before kissing me with his soft lips.

"Alright you two, it's time to go." Dad chuckled, getting into the car. I broke the kiss, "Before you go, I bought you something." Johnny got out a ring.

"Uh-"

"Relax, it's a promise ring. A promise that could never be broken." He smiled.

"What's the promise?" I chuckled, looking at it.

He slid the ring onto my finger, "Sense words can't express it, this ring of promises will. Promise to always love you no matter what. Through thick and thin, LaRusso."

"Isn't that what wedding bands are made for though?" I smiled, glancing at my finger.

He smirked, "Trust me, this is just a ring for you to wear so you would be use to wearing the real thing."

I looked up at him, "What?"

"Alright, Daniel, you better go." Ma rushed me inside the car.

"Bye guys, I love you!" I waved.

"Bye honey, we love you!" They waved back as they watched me leave.

"Want to listen to the radio?" Dad asked, I laughed, "Of course!" I turned it on.

Heard it from a friend who
Heard it from another you been messing around

"They say you got a boyfriend, you're out late every weekend." I muttered.

"You like Speedwagon?" Dad glanced.

I glanced back, "What kind of man doesn't?"

We both nodded our heads, jamming out, and singing, "I don't believe it, not for a minute!"

After the long yet fun trip we had, we've reached our destination.

"Ah, back where it all started." Dad said as he sighed, glancing at a small house with a fence around it.

"It looks in shape, but you told me they weren't here the last time you visited this place." I replied, getting out of the car.

"Well, I didn't actually bother to check it out. I just asked around. I was too scared to even knock-" Before he could finish his sentence, someone interrupted us.