Red. A color of love- 1

Alessandro Snyder a man feared by all, his life was an epitome of darkness but seems like a light was meant to struck in his not so perfect messed up life.

Red Frank an innocent simple girl loved by all, her simplicity described her flawless character yet her light decided to collide with inevitable darkness of the man far from meant to enter her life.

Rage of first sight followed by the desire of longest time ended in an imperfect love, a desperate yet undeniable love that bounded an angel to a devil.

Jump into a beautiful love story of a ruthless business man Alessandro Snyder and soft hearted Red Frank.

____________________________________

Red. A color of love.

Author's Pov

"Let go!" She sneered trying to claw at his arms that were securely wrapped around her small frame, she hissed like a small kitten making him chuckle lowly. The rugged man purposely dragged her impossibly close making her huff out in defeat as she knew she can't match his strength.

"My little lady, still angry?" He mumbled in his usual raspy tone dropping his head to her pale neck making her shudder at the sensation.

Pursuing her lips she reminded herself again, she's angry at him! Control Red! You can't let him get away easily again. She knew he was touching her, cuddling her and pecking her frame on purpose as he knew this was her weakness. This man and his insane ways of dominating her senses!

"If you think by hugging me you can make me forgive you then forget it! Let go!" She again rasped out hitting his hand but he shook his head nuzzling deeper in her neck smiling at her tactics.

"Alright my love, then tell me what should I do to make you forgive me?" He trailed forcing her squirming frame to turn around her and look at his irresistible handsome face. She knew the look of softness and adoration in his eyes can easily sway her heart away that's why she stared at his chest daring not to look up.

The bulky man smiled softly down at his little kitty and her tantrums, how much he loves it when she behaves this way! Cradling her chubby cheeks between his palms he gently jerked her face upwards letting her beautiful grey eye collide with his light green ones.

"Finally, I fucking missed you so much!" He whispered leaning closer to her face hitching her breath.

The moment he pecked her rosy cheek the anger subsided right away, another need rose up in her chest and that reflected what he was desiring as well. Pushing her madness away she tiptoed curling her tiny arms around his neck and in a second they both leaned their faces forward pasting their lips together.

Everything around them blurred and the euphoric taste of her invaded his tongue, his grip over her waist tightened as he pushed her body forward in his embrace completely letting her tiny frame disappear in his muscular ones. The soft pace of his rough lips moving in rhythm against her soft plump ones took speed after a minute.

His eyes darkened as the distance they suffered for a week broke his control and before he knew anything he held the back of her neck harshly biting and nibbling on her luscious lips. Red didn't protest and let him dominate her as she knew how much barbaric he becomes when he doesn't meet her for even a day.

A desperate kiss soon turned into a breathless love making as the rugged man soon cradled her fragile body in his arms and pinned her on his king sized bed before discarding all of their clothes wanting no barrier between them anymore. His grunts of pleasure and her moans mixed with pained whimpers invaded the soundproof walls of his room.