CHAPTER FOUR: ESCAPE THE HOTEL

Zaiden: Well I have an idea but no one can blame me if anyone dies.

Mahala: If it's not me I will blame you.

Zaiden: OH MY... Never mind. So what we could do is sneak out the side of the hotel into the alleys and sneak into a car and hightail it outta there.

Chenaya: The zombies will attack and someone will dies again.

Zaiden: Better than dying now.

Mahala: Nothing is better than dying now.

Zaiden: I'mma ignore that. So y'all in?

Chenaya: Sounds like a death wish but it's our best shot.

River: I'm in but if someone dies I'm killing myself.

Mahala: I'm with River.

Bailey: If Chenaya's in I'm in.

Mahala: Simp.

Zaiden: Alright let's do this.

With that we left our hotel room and got into the elevator. When we hopped out we realised there was a problem. The zombies were inside the hotel now. And since they were all connected or something now, if one saw us then they would all come for us. Game over. Luckily they were all going single file up the stairs, thinking we were still up there. I'm so fucking glad they can't smell us.

Zaiden: *whispering "Just stay here and wait for them all to leave."

About 3 minutes later they were all gone, searching the hotel for us. So we snuck out and ran for our car. Chenaya jumped behind the wheel, Bailey calling shotgun. Mahala gave him a murderous look and reluctantly sat down between me and River. As we drove off, I looked back and saw all the zombies staring out the windows at us leaving. One caught my eye as I looked. Izzy. Face contorted into an expression of dead rage as she stared into my soul. I looked away, near tears.

Mahala: What did you see?

Zaiden: The zombies can see us. They will follow. That might be our last stop

for a while.

Mahala: It was good to sleep on an actual fucking bed though.

Zaiden: Not wrong.

Mahala: Gonna fucking murder Bailey for stealing the seat next to Chenaya

though.

River: I'm with you gurly.

Zaiden: Y'all leave him alone holy shit.

Mahala: No.

Zaiden: Lord whatever.

Mahala: Little bit of bromance going on between you two?

Zaiden: GOOD LORD SHUT THE ACTUAL FUCK UP.

River: Stage one; denial.

Zaiden: That is a very Izzy thing to say.

Mahala: *brutally jabs Zaiden in the ribs

Zaiden: ARGH FUCK!

Mahala: Don't mention her.

Zaiden: Yet you don't shut the fuck up about her.

Mahala: *punches Zaiden in the face

Zaiden: ARGH FUCK ALRIGHT ALRIGTH CALM DOWN.

River: Go Hala!

Chenaya: Break it up kids.

Zaiden: Fuck my nose is bleeding.

Mahala: Good.

Zaiden: Jesus Christ Hala. Argh fuck this I'm going to sleep.

I didn't though. I couldn't sleep. So instead I put on some music and stared out

The window for multiple hours. As the barren, dead landscape passed by I once

again started worrying. I don't know how many times I've wrote that but it's

the truth. I hoped this Hive mind zombie thing isn't much to worry about.