CHAPTER SIX: AMBUSH

So... the army in the distance wasn't exactly the only army of zombies. I should have seen this coming. Let me explain.

So we were driving towards Sydney. We have about two more hours of driving and the tension is high. Bailey is deadass arguing with everyone and even I am fucking sick of it.

Bailey: She started it....

Mahala and River: NO WE FUCKING DIDN'T YOU DID YOU UPSIDE DOWN CROCODILE!

Chenaya: STOP BLAMING MY FUCKING FRIENDS BAILEY!

Bailey: OH YOU'RE JUST GONNA TAKE THEIR SIDE HEY?!

Chenaya: YEAH I WILL!

Bailey: WELL FUCK YOU TOO!

River: DON'T TALK TO MY WIFE LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING CUNT! WHERE YO NECK AT BY THE WAY?!

Zaiden: What the actual fuck is that.

Chenaya: Oh god.

While we were arguing a large army of zombies (not to be confused with the ones behind us) were storming forward from Sydney.

Everyone: Shit

As they drew closer we realized we couldn't avoid them.

Zaiden: We need to distract them.

Chenaya: Here's an idea.

She stopped the car, got out, dragged Bailey out of his seat and chucked him onto the road. Then got back into the car and drove off the road to the side. The hoard went right past us, eager to zombify their new specimen.

River: Come on I wanted to do that.

Zaiden: Holy shit.

Mahala: Never really liked him anyway.

Zaiden: Lets go.....

Chenaya drove back up onto the road and toward Sydney once again. We were all glad that we had all survived and now Bailey was gone. We only hoped there wasn't more zombies up at Syndey.