an exposed creep and an old book (REWRITE)

I hope you don't hate me now. because i could easlily rip these two apart and make them hate and despise each other A/N I never thought I'd make it this far in the story. so, enjoy it while it lasts.

A/N REWRITE

================================================================================

Enid and Wednesday met with Eugene at the hummers shed. they were standing inside the shack helping Enid into Wednesday's beekeeping suit.

Wednesday: " you sure you told Y/n I'd be here" she says to the now uncomfortable werewolf.

Enid: " yes, but he didn't seem to have any interest in coming." the blue and pink haired girl answered truthfully. 

Wednesday: " well if Weems comes sniffing around, keep your distance and look grim, and don't say a word "

Enid: " payback is gonna be a bitch, and you may not like it " she says with her eyes closed to keep the bees from her sight. 

Wednesday: " I'd expect nothing less, say anything and I will squeeze you like a honeycomb" she says coldly staring blankly at Eugene.

Eugene: " snitches get stung, its hive code besides I should be thanking you this is the most girls I've ever had in the shed, other than bees"

Wednesday: " shocking" she says with her face as stoic as ever " I've always had a thing for werewolf chicks" the small curly haired boy says.

Wednesday: " the chance's that Enid ever becomes romantically interested in you is less than 1% 

Eugene: " so I've still got a chance, yes!"

Wednesday smirked a little for the boy's ongoing persistence. she then gave Enid a nod before walking out of the dark shed and investigate further in the woods for any remnants of rowans murder.

a muffled Eugene: " in old times, honey was used as a medication to treat wounds and in sacrificial burial rites, cleopatra was rumored to bathe in honey. it gave her skin a luminous glow have you ever taken a honey bath."

Enid: " I just don't wanna get stung " she says afraid of the bees " don't worry the trick is just to remain chill and calm, bees can detect fear" the curly haired boy told her with a level of confidence that even shocked himself.

(meanwhile)

something isn't sitting right with Y/n he was sitting in Ajax's dorm working on music a project together. their music teacher Ms. Mayfield made it a competition against other groups and who ever won got to perform on outreach day, they were thinking of writing a fun song for people to dance to 

Ajax: " alright pick a piece of paper" he says holding out a beanie with folded pieces of paper in it and y/n reaches in to pull one out he opens it.

(The piece of paper had the emoji: 📱🪫) Y/n showed ajax as he went to pull out a piece of paper for himself.

(Ajax's paper: 💓🤷‍♂️) he shows it to Y/n.

Y/N: " ok so we got a phone with low battery and a heart with someone who is confused that's interesting" he says thinking of lyrics. 

Ajax: " yeah I think we can make this work" he says already starting on a beat.

Y/n: " wait I have an idea for the beat " " ok what is it" " just pass me your phone charger trust me it's gonna be fire.