18

Another failed interview, great.

Hana had tried another interview just to fail again. She even dressed up nice hoping to give a good impression.

But, she didn't make the cut.

She was already tired even though it was the middle of the afternoon.

The girl didn't want to go home straight away so she decided to go to a familiar place she loved dearly - her brothers bar.

It wasn't that far of a walk so she decided to make her way to the building.

────────────

As she walked toward the door of the bar, she reached to open it and quietly closing it behind her.

Her attention went from closing the door and over to the two people behind the counter. They had their hands all over each other - Hana groaned loudly to break the two apart. "You're lucky I'm not a random customer."

The two quickly broke apart and looked over at the girl who was already laughing hysterically. "No need to get scared."

"Why did you come in unannounced?" Karube sighed.

"I'm just a normal customer." Hana shrugged. "Normal customers don't have your number."

Emi giggled at the comment, earning a look from Karube. "I mean.. she's right?"

A sigh escaped Karube as he took a glass from the counter and look toward his sister. "What would you like dear customer?" He asked, a fake smile plastered across his face.

Hana jokingly made a disgusted face when she heard her brother's costumes service voice. "Oh God, please never do that voice again or you'll never see me again."

"I think I should quit after hearing that." Emi laughed, continuing to organize the glass bottles.

"Oh come on, when did you guys form a team against me?" Karube asked.

"Since right now," Hana smiled. "Anyway, can I just have some whiskey please?"

Karube nodded and grabbed one of the glasses, then the bottle of Whiskey. "Did your interview go well?"

Hana sighed as she was handed the glass of whiskey. "Nope, said they already have someone like me. I just want a job already."