Chapter 8: Rises the Moon

1912

Namjoon was ready to take Seokjin out for the night. His pocket watch read that the time was ten o'clock at night, and there was a full moon that illuminated the street in a beautiful way that he could see his own shadow in front of him. He was displeased with how late he would be taking Seokjin out, but it had to be done in order for them to remain safe. This wasn't a world meant for them, and they were both aware of that. It was only a matter of time before everything fell apart, and they knew that as well. It filled Namjoon with melancholy, but he would try his best to make this last as long as he could.

He smiled thinking about how this would be the beginning of his and Seokjin's courtship, and he could not think of a better place to take him. This field was the perfect mix of starlight and moonlight, and he would be able to see every single beautiful thing that Seokjin embodied. Him and Seokjin had known each other for months on end, and Namjoon was grateful that Seokjin was willing to give this a try before giving up.

Namjoon stood in place looking up at the beautiful sky, and he hoped for this peaceful moment in his next life. This exact moment where his heart filled with hope and gratefulness and love. He hoped for a moment in his next life where he felt the excitement of another moment with Seokjin.

"You look beautiful like this." Namjoon heard the voice he had been anticipating to hear, he looked over and the only thing he could think of was Seokjin. All he could feel was peace.
—————
Present Day

Namjoon looked at his phone to see the time, it was already six thirty, and his chest filled with excitement. He was ready for his date with Jin, and he wanted to make sure everything was perfect. He dialed Jungkook's number, and waited for the younger boy to answer.

"Hello?" Jungkook answered.

"Yo Kookie, is everything set up?" He asked, and he could Jungkook was smiling.

"Yep! Its all ready to go! You just gotta pick Jin up and bring him here. How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked, and all Namjoon could do was smile.

"I feel great actually. I think this is going to go really well, and I'm excited to star gaze. It's been such a long time." Namjoon said this, and he felt like he was on top of the world. Almost as if he achieved inner peace.

"Oh guess what Joon! I almost forgot to say, but it's a full moon!" Jungkook screamed excitedly, and Namjoon was surprised at that. He always loved full moons, but he had no idea why. It was crazy how perfectly everything was falling into place. Almost as of it was destined to be.

He was definitely excited to spend this beautiful night with Jin.