~Approval~ (BONUS CHAPTER)

MONO POV

I was walking with Seven to go to his house. Usually I wouldn't be nervous but... I was going to be meeting his family. Well, I'd already met his mum, and I'm pretty sure she liked me? And I get on well with his sister, Six. The real problem is meeting his dad. Seven told me that he said he'd want to meet me but that doesn't really help that I'm still nervous. What if he thinks I'm a bad boyfriend? What if he forces us to break up? What if-

"Mono, baby." Seven's soft voice broke me out of my thoughts. "You're doing it again..."
I didn't even notice until he pointed it out.

I've been trying to stop... cutting my skin. But it's so hard. Recently, I've picked up the bad habit of picking and scratching at my scars when I'm nervous, upset or guilty. Most of the time I don't realise until it's pointed out to me, or I can feel the blood trickling down my arm. People at school noticed me doing it and asked about my scars. I lied and told them I tripped on a rock and cut myself on that and I hope they believed me. It was a stupid lie, but it was the only thing I could think of.

"Oh, sorry..." I pulled my sleeve down and turned away from Seven.
"It's okay love. You know you don't have to be nervous. Here, take my hand." Seven held his hand out to me and I happily took it. I love when our fingers intertwined like that.

We continued walking down the path. Seven decided that we should take the more scenic route to help calm my nerves.
"Hey Seven..?"
"Hm?"
"If your father... d-didn't like me... would we have to, yknow... b-break up?" I asked sheepishly.
"Mono." Seven stopped and turned to put his hands on my shoulders. "Nothing, and I mean nothing, will make me break up with you. If my dad doesn't like you then it's his loss. You are the most perfect person in the world, and I love you." Seven leaned forward and gently kissed my lips.
"I-I love you too." I blushed as he pulled away from my lips.

We were getting closer and my nerves were going haywire. Seven squeezed my hand.
"It'll be okay, I promise. It'll all be okay." He said, over and over.

We finally made it to Seven's house. Just before he went to knock on the door I pulled him back.
"Baby I feel like I should tell you how much I love you just in case this doesn't go well and we need to-"
"Mono! I love you too, but you're making this out like the worst is going to happen. What if everything goes well? What if my dad ends up liking you? What if you just calm down a bit?" I took a deep breath.

In... and out.

In... and out.

"Good. Are you ready now love?"
"Yep. It'll all be okay." I mumbled. Seven chuckled a little before pushing my bangs back so he could kiss my forehead.

3RD PERSON POV

Seven knocked on the door and after a few moments, his mother opened the door and smiled at the boys.
"Oh you're here! Come in." She moved out of the way so they could walk in. "Your dad will be home soon, why don't you and Mono go sit down?" She placed a hand on Mono's hair and gently ruffled his hair, making Mono giggle.
"Awwee, how adorable." Seven kissed Mono's cheek. Mono's face went slightly pink as he looked to the side. "Come on, let's go."

Mono started to scratch at his arms through his jacket sleeves out of nervousness.
"Hey..." Seven placed a hand on his arm to stop him.
"I'm sorry babe... just, kinda nervous." Seven grabbed both of Mono's hands and made him face him.
"Whatever happens today, I love you. Okay? I love you more than anything." Seven lifted one of his hands to cup Mono's cheek and he leaned into the touch, making Seven smile. Seven's face began to inch closer to Mono's as their noses gently bumped into each other. Seven started to push his lips on Mono's. They were getting closer and closer...
"Woah, what's going on here?" Six walked into the room, making the boys pull away from each other with a blush spreading across their faces.
"Oh! N-nothing!" Mono squeaked. Seven chuckled, making Mono blush more.