movie time 🎥 18+

They started to watch a scary movie .y/n never liked to watch scary movie she wanted to act brave in front of tae so she started a scary movie.
Y/n got really close to tae on the couch and huged his right arm. Tae clinched for a moment but did not react they countinued to watch the movie.
Suddenly a jump scare came and y/n got scared and jumped on tae's lap, and huged him in fear.
Tae also hugged her back after few minutes y/n realised that she was just above and sat down on ghe couch apologizing.
Tae lift her up and put her back on his lap.
Yn was shocked by his moment. He then put her in his embrace and
Tae- y/n... I-i lo-v-ve y-you.w-will you b-be my girlf-friend?
Y/n was unknown she was lost in love kand when she came to earth and said yes
Y/n- yes! I love you . I will be your girlfriend.
After hearing this tae brought her forward and smashed his lips on her. Y/n also kissed him back with passion and love.
It was a soft and smooth yet playful. Tae's hand roomed around her body while her hands playing with his hair and cuddling.
Tae went to her breast and squeezed it . Y/n let out a little moan swallowed by tae. Tae bit y/n's lower lip which made her open her mouth.
Tae's 👅 tongue entered y/n's    mouth and roomed around exploring every part of it.
They broke the kiss as they were out of breathe.
Now his hands go down towards her pussy . He started rubbing her clit while y/n's eyes closed and enjoying.
He then without warning insert his middle finger inside and thrust hardly. Making y/n moan out loud.
After a few ins and outs he inserted the second finger also making y/n feel heaven inside her.
It was a time .
Y/n started feeling a knot in her stomach and understood it was it.
Y/n - t-tae i a-m about to c-cum.
Tae- baby i am not tae now , i am daddy.
Saying this he hit her g spot making her moan the hardest.
Y/n- d-dadyyy.... Ahhhh..
Tae- i love to her it honey.cum for daddy now.
Saying this y/n comes on tae's hand and he licked her clean.
Tae peck y/n on her lips and said i love u sweetheart forever.
Y/n-  i love u too.
Tae- baby how do u like today's session? * Daddy Smirk*
Y/n- *blushes* umm..nice but it hurted a little.
Tae- don't worry u will get use to this as we will do it daily.😏
Tae- and look who is blushing.. i little pabo is blushing*chupps her cheecks*
Y/n playfully hit on his arm and then they countinue their movie while cuddling.
After finishing the movie after 3 hrs , tae and y/n were fast asleep on the couch lying over each other.

The next day: 
Y/n Wake up with the alarm on her phone while tae still hugging her and holding her waist. She tries to get but tae pulls her.
Tae- plzz 5 more minutes
Y/n- we have already over slept .. go freshen up and get ready I'll also get ready and make the breakfast.
Tae rushed to his home .
( Reminding: they live just beside each other.)
Y/n went to shower and wore this for today:

)Y/n went to shower and wore this for today:

She got ready and put a little make up.She went to the kitchen to make some pancakes while tae was there sitting on the dinning table waiting for her.
Tae- y/n baby don't u think it's too short...
Y/n- noo.. honey i find it perfectly fine *teasing*
Tae - i think my momy needs some punishment from daddy.
Y/n- let's see... 😉
Tae is wearing this:

 Y/n made the pancakes and they ate it and went to the school together

* Time skips*
In school:
They walked in the school holding hands . Everyone was shocked seeing this.
Y/n's enemy group.
Tyuzu- i hate this bitch with my oppa. Go girls  find everything. I will kill this bitch. How did she do that ,i had tried so long on taehyung but i. Could'nt  but she ...
Irene- don't worry i will find everything.
Momo- i will take care of that punk
Weon- she doesn't have a body .. how did she? Taehyung oppa only belongs to tyuzu..
The group:

Many people threw fits on them but they did not care

Y/n and tae went to their lockers ,picked up their stuff and books and went to the class and attended their first lecture .

Let's see what happens with y/n in the next chapter .
Hint: it's about Eun-ji and....
Plzz vote and follow...🙏🙏🙏💜💜❤️