After date 18+

They went home Safely.
On the way y/n well asleep as the cafe was far from there home.
As they reached home tae saw y/n sleeping and her head tumbling on the seat belt.
Tae chuckled and opened the seat belt and picked up y/n..
He then took y/n to the bedroom and laid her on the bed and admired her.
He got close to her and was about to kiss her but y/n opened her eyes
Y/n- taee! What are u doing?
Tae-what? Kissing my girlfriend! Any problem?
Y/n pulled tae and kissed him. They countinued on a long sweet kiss .
Y/n broke the kiss and said noi don't have any problem.
Tae-thats better.. and u know i can do even more!😉
Y/n- i know that
Tae-u sure that u know what i can do with u ? Huh?
Y/n- try me!
Tae- why not. I would love to.
Tae suddenly hovered over y/n .He pinned y/n's wrist and looked in lust in his eyes..
He looked from y/n's eyes to her lips .
He abruptly smashed his lips on y/n and kissed her roughly.once he did that he would twist and dominate y/n's tounge.
One of his hand went down slowly over y/n's body giving cold touches on her neck.
Between her breast and stomach and then her womanhood.
His other hands countinue d pinning her.
His hand rubbed her clit which was already wet for him.
As he start rubbing it hard it made y/n moan a little which made tae smirk 😏.
He then dips his hand inside y/n and start moving in and out in a  metro engine speed.
He then makes y/n legs spread out and sucks on it .
Tae- u know...this is the best dessert 💦after anything.
Y/n- i know and i love it.. daddy.
Tae-oh! I love that name!
Tae then gets up nd gets a tissue to wipe himself and y/n as she had cummed thrice on him..
They countinued for even hours and them had their 🍽️ dinner.
Y/n made

They enjoyed their dinner watching a romantic k drama and slept peacefully in each other's embrace

Thank you 💖 for waiting... Love u . I hope u liked this 18+ FF actually i am not settled yet .. i would be leaving in a few days for my new place and i have to also start my school so plz i hope u understand.. love u ❤️ sarangheo 💜💜👋bye ..

Plz follow,vote and comment ur ideas 💡 if u want ur idea to be my next FF...
Byeeeee👋🙏