Patchup and a special session 18+

It was Monday.
Tae and y/n woke up remembering they had a very important test today.
Y/n freshen up and make breakfast while they showered and got ready
Y/n:

Y/n freshen up and make breakfast while they showered and got ready Y/n:

Tae:

They finished their breakfast and head to school

They finished their breakfast and head to school. Today y/n did not see eun-ji in the school.. She was very schoolholic and never missed school this made y/n worried so she decided to visit her after school. They reach the class and find Eun-ji sitting on jimin's lap and both studying and cuddling for test.
Tae- baby, she had a breakup yesterday right?
Y/n- yes honey I think so.
*Both Fully confused*
Tae and y/n went to jimin and Eun-ji and asked them about all of this.
Tae and y/n- what's happening? Will anyone tell us something.
Jimin- ofcourse! We were waiting for u .
Jimin - actually yesterday i got to know that Eun-ji had a break up and she is very sad and gloomy,she needs a support and tae alredy u know i had a crush on Eun-ji so i got an opportunity and went to her house. There i told her everything and she trusted me and we got into a rela.
Eun-ji - y/nse updo u know we even kissed and also-
*Bell rings*
Mr.lee- everyone sit down . I will distribute the papers.
Y/n- we can talk later
All thre of them- yess!
They gave their test and completed their lecture; spent time in the cafeteria everything was fine but taehyung was becoming even more needy after listening to their makeout session.
After the school.
Time skips:
As y/n opens the door of her house she finds her parents there.
She chokes on her saliva while tae alreday fainted inside.
Y/n- a-appa e-eomma what ar-rae u doing h_here?
Appa- can't we come to see our lovely child. See how u have grown up . Now u even have a boy friend.
While tae alreday died because of being scared.
He came into reality when their parents called them in and told they are about to leave and we can enjoy ourselves.
Eomma- child do anything but make sure to use birth control pill*whispers to y/n*
Y/n- *red cheeks* eommmaaaa...
Appa- it's ok child we would leave. U Must enjoy yourselves and take care son.
They left.
Now it was only tae and y/n.
Tae closed the door and pinned y/n on the wall while her hands above her head.
Y/n- t- tae what are u doing.
Tae-iam doing the thing that I have the right to.😏
Tae started to kiss her roughly and bit her lower lip making her escape a moan.
Y/n opens her mouth tolet tae explore each part and their tongue fight for dominance where tae win.
He started to suck on her tongue making her groan every second.
Tae slowly move his hands towards her womanhood and rub her pussy.
Tae sucked her jawline and gave purple hickeys.
Tae picked up y/n and went to the bedroom. He threw her on the bed and ripped her clothes.
It was visible that tae was extremely needy.
Tae took off his clothes in one go and with even a warning thrusted his member inside her with the highest force for first.
Y/n screamed like anything. Her scream was so loud that the whole world could hear it.
Tae Kept on thrusting harder and harder until he hit her g- spot .
Y/n- aaa... Daddyyy.. i am about-
Tae-baby hold on i am coming!
Y/n- daddyyy.... Aahhhh..
She was a moaning mess.
Tae- honey. Come for daddy💦
While y/n come inside him tae come on the bed cause he didn't wanted y/n to be a mother at 17.
They rested a few minutes when tae went into the kitchen and bought ice and wine.
He tied her from handcuffs.
Y/n- baby what are u doing?
Tae- if u trust me don't say anything and enjoy.
Y/n- *noodes*
Tae spread her legs wide and meanwhile dip the ice in the wine.
He took out the ice and insert in her pussy giving her immense extreme feelings.
He let the ice in while sucking it and giving her pleasure.
He then let the ice melt inside her and starts sucking your boobs.
After some time when he had fullfilled his requirements and need and gave her extreme pleasure. He opened the handcuffs; covered her with the duvet and both slept peacefully after enjoying.