Consolation.

After a few more lectures,it was their lunch break from 11:00 to 12:00 o clock.
They had ample amount of time to spend with each other.
They got up and went to the cafeteria. They took a seat.
Tae-baby what would u like to have?
Y/n- i would like a burger and iced americano.what are u taking?
Tae- ok!i am having a hot dog and cold coffee.
Tae goes to bring their food till then her enemy group comes in . Y/n felt something on her head it was them pouring orange 🍊 juice on y/n.
Y/n was all wet .y/n looked up at them in disgust. Tyuzu then grabbed her chin.
Tyuzu- eyes down u bitch.
Y/n- fuck off you mother fucker. Don't dare order me and-
Momo - how dare u talk to our leader like that?huh? * Slaps her*
Y/n stands and start beatting each of them.
*Boom* * aah* *dishum*...
Tyuzu while beating - how dare u take my taehyung oppa.. he is only mine..u should fuck off and fuck with someone else.
Y/n - aashole i am not like u.. and telling your"tae oppa" only confessed his love first then did i..
Momo and tyuzu- what????😮
Y/n- yes bitch now get lost.
They were still fighting.
Tae came in and pulled them away.
Tae-why are u guyss fighting? Are u mad or what? Did u take drugs inthe morning?
Y/n- tae it their fault. They came poured juice on me and slapped me.so i also bet them hardly.
Taehyung-why did u do so?? Tyuzu.
Tyuzu-*with teary eyes* tae actually i really love u and i can't live without you pls leave this asshole bitch and come to me.i will keep u happy . She doesn't -
Tae slapped her cheeks while everyone was watching all of this.
Tae- don't forget she is my girlfriend and u a fucking play girl and i hate u and love my y/n. Now u may get lost before i hit u even harder.
Hearing this both of them ran away.
(Y/n in mind - i proud of my boyfi... Cutie.. i will surely gift him something.)
Then they ate the food.
Now it was 11:30 they still had a lot of time and they was needy so they went to the terrace.
They reach their and start kissing :

After few minutes of kissing y/n heard a crying voice from the other side of the terrace

They ran towards the other side of the terrace and saw Eun-ji.
They were shocked.y/n got down on her knees and bent towards eun- ji
Y/n- *worried* what happen dear ?? Why are u crying? Did anyone beat or say something to u? Did u fail?? Tell me plz😟
Eun-ji- y/nnnnn *strts crying while hugging her*
Y/n also hugs her and becomes teary.
Y/n asks her while hugging what happened plz tell me I won't tell anyone.
Eun-ji breaks the hug and say
"Y/n ju-jungkook b-broke up w-with me .. *again starts crying.*
(A/n-Y/n shocked , jk rocked 😂😂😹 i am sorry eun ji😂)
Y/n - how?when?what?where .. tell me everything.
Eun-ji- actually yesterday he message me at night I have to talk a very important thing with u .
I was confused but think about it too much . Next morning i didn't recieve any call or message from him which was very very rare. I myself messaged him he did not reply and left it on read.
Then he did not pick mu calls. Then i decided to talk to him in school.after coming to school aslo he ignored me during lunch he dragged me here and said he doesn't like me anymore and is dating that fucking tyuzu.
Y/n- she wsa behind my tae alos.
Tae was standing behind looking at everything and nodding.
Y/n - ji don't be sad . He never deserved such high standards girl like u.we will find a nice boy for u . And don't cry again see your make up is out what will jimin think of you?huh? U pabo..
Eun ji - jimin?? Why will he ? Y/n tell me-
Y/n- sorry by mistake it slipped. Never mind. Let's go to our classes it 11:55 . Eun- ji stands and walks away.
Tae- sweets heart i feel sorry'for her but we couldn't do anything.
Y/n-*laughs*
Tae-*cute Pout* why are u laughing at me? U pabo.
Y/n- don't worry. I have something special for u.
(Y/n In mind- i know now what i have to gift)
Tae-ok!! *Confused but satisfied* let's go . I will wait...

That's it for this plzzzzz vote , follow and comment.🙏🙏💜 next one will be smut 18+ part for u guyss... U unholy kids🌚🌚
I will be posting new parts daily so don't worry and i will try my best not to skip but if i , please forgive me🙏
Bye!! Love u ❤️❤️❤️