Date and bed 18+

They left the terrace and completed their lectures of the day.
After the school bell ring they came out of the school and went home holding hands.
Taehyung's mind was stuck with what surprise y/n was going to give him.
Y/n in mind- i had bought a beautiful dress for such a day. They reach home and tae sit on the couch.
Y/n was about to leave to her room to freshen up but tae pulled her waist and made her sit on his lap .y/n was facing his chest and blushing.
Tae- sweetie! What is the surprise u are going to give me . I am really excited.i can't wait.
Y/n- baby! Have patience. Just  fresh up and get ready and will also go shower and dress up.we have to go somewhere.
Tae agreed as he was hinted that they are going on a date. To keep the intense surprise he did not say anything and went to shower?
Y/n alos showered and got ready .

 To keep the intense surprise he did not say anything and went to shower?Y/n alos showered and got ready

Y/n looked very beautiful 😍.
She added some makeup and sat on the couch scrolling through insta.
Then taehyung came in wearing a fit coat.

Y/n- tae u look very handsome. How do i look?
Tae did not answer and kept on staring. He was mesmerized in y/n's beauty.
Y/n- tae.. to earth . Where are you lost.
Tae-sorry baby! I got lost in your beauty.
Tae pulled y/n closer and whispered in her ears
Tae- how can u be hot sexy and cute at the same time. How havy really made me turned on.how about we have a makeout session now.
Y/n- *giggles* baby once we come back from there u can do anything u want.
Tae-ok *devil smirk*😏
They leave for a five star restaurant and have their dinner.

Tae-ok *devil smirk*😏They leave for a five star restaurant and have their dinner

After having their dinner and drinks,they come back home.
Now it is what taehyung was waiting for a long time
Tae-thank you baby! I enjoyed a lot today. This meant a lot to me. Now i will give u something that u will enjoy and and mean a lot to u.😉😏🌚
Y/n- i dont know what u are talking about*teases*?
Tae-really? Wait then u will remember even your last 10 years history and the dress u wore first when u were born.
(A/n- rip in advance for y/n. She is going to pass out today.😂🙏 Wish peace for her)
Tae grabbed her waist and dragged her to the bedroom. He pushed y/n on the bed making her lie down.
He then started to kiss her mean while his hands unzipping the dress.he then moves down towards her jawline sucking it.
He starts to give purplish hickeys on her neck. He find her sweet spot and bite it. She let out a moan.
Y/n- aahhh.... t-tae.
Tae-i love it baby.
He then slides down her dress reveling her undergarments.
She feels shy and covers her bra with her hands.
Tae- why do u feel shy with ur boyfriend. Dont hide ur beauty.
Y/n removes her hand.
Tae slowly unhookes her bra reveling her big boobs which sprung open.
He then undress himself and is only in his boxers.
His member is visible becoming hard from outside.
He then slowly slides y/n's pants and throw it in the room somewhere.
He then removes his boxers. His member bounce out . It was so big and lenghthen.
Y/n's eyes grew big after seeing it.
Y/n- t-tae how w-will it fit?
Tae-don't wory baby i will take care of it.
He then rubs his tip on her entrance and move inside without a warning.
Y/n- aahhhhh... Daddy.
Tae-i like that name.
He keeps on thrusting harder.
Y/n after a few minutes - aahh... Tae i- i am about to c-cum
Tae-come for daddy *in a husky tone*
Y/n cum inside tae while tae on y/n's stomach
Tae- did u enjoy😏?
Y/n- *blushing* yessx.
Y/n gets up and go to the bathroom to clean and tae also cleans himself.
They both after their session sleep peacefully cuddling and hugging.❤️
(A/n- awwww.. love birds.🐦)

Hope u like this 18+ chapter.plzzzzzz vote ,follow and comment more ideas for my next FF. Till then byeee... Sarangheo❤️❤️💜