understanding a misunderstanding! 💖

Sorry if u had to wait for long. I was really busy!

It was quiet late when y/n and tae had been i the bar. Y/n had left for home while tae behind her.
In between the tyre punchured. So y/n left the cab and started walking. As she reached far she saw some stray boys looking at her with wrong intentions. So she decided to take the under path while tae was left  behind. The boys start following her to the subway.
She was really scared so she started running.
All of them run after y/n.
Y/n was in high heels so she tripped. And was now in hands of those bullies.
She was terrified.
Boy 1: you are really gorgeous! What you doing so late here?
Boy2: sweetie* while touching y/n*don't worry just one round each and we will be done.
Tae from behind: don't you dare touch my y/n!
Boys: who are you bastard?
Tae- her boy friend!
Boy 3: kill this fucking boyfriends of her.
Tae gives a big punch on both of the boys face.
Thry start to bleed then the third boy commes i and hits tae in his stomach with a knife. Tae clouches but fight hard and saves y/n.
Y/n immediately gets up after the three are gone .
She start applying first aid to him . While tae was injured
Y/n- i wanna break up!
Tae- what? are u serious? Are u drunk?don't joke.
Y/n- i am serious. I saw kissing that girl in the club.
* Y/n is very emotional and tears up.*
Tae-it's not what u think.
When u went out a girl came asking for dance and she was drunk . I pushed her away . But she fell over and started kissing the other guy behind which was in the same clothes. I wasn't there . I was getting ur favourite shot ready near the pub.
Y/n- really!
Tae-yess! Baby i won't cheat you. When i have a angel like u i don't need any one else.
Y/n- sorry!! Plz forgive me. I beg you.🙏🙏
Tae-it's ok honey ! This true love ehenu misunderstand and understand an clove for care.
Tae And y/n kiss.. each other for a understanding!👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

 each other for a understanding!👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Byeeeee! All for nowV⁠●⁠ᴥ⁠●⁠V love u ❤️❤️💜💜💖😘