Chapter 1

Ivana sat in her backyard with a cup of her favorite milkshake reading her favorite novel. As her eyes danced over the printed words on the pages, her mind was thousand miles away. She was worried sick about her friends and family in Mystic falls and hoped they are doing fine without her, and Klaus, did not end up tormenting them more than necessary. When she landed into this world, she never thought she will become attached to the people whom she considers her family now. Right from the moment she was born she was loved by her fathers unconditionally. Being a gay couple and trying to have a baby for so long, both her dads fell in love with her the moment she was born and promised to give her the best life possible. She was spoiled like no other child in Mystic falls, and she is literally her daddies little princess, though she never turned out to be a spoiled brat like Elena.

She gained her memories of her previous life and her interaction with Hades on her 7th birthday and promised herself to right everything that went wrong in the original story line. The next day she sat down and wrote down a list of things to be done in the near future.

Ivana's list:

1) Be there for Tyler to prevent him from becoming the douche that he was in the initial seasons.

2)Try to change Bonnie's prejudice about vampire before she gains her powers. [ The girl deserved so much better than the heartbreaking ending she got]

3)Become friends with Caroline and stop her being the selfish, immature and insecure person she was in season 1.

4) Take Jeremy under her wings as the kid deserved so much better than Elena as a sister.

5)Save Jenna from the sacrifice. [ She is too cool to die so young]

6)Become friends with Damon and prevent him from causing the unnecessary chaos in everyone's life with his obsession to free Katherine from the tomb. [The man needed someone in his life to slap some sense into him every time he did something stupid]

7) Help with Stefan's bloodlust when the time is right and save Lexi to help him.

8)Try to make Elena a better person. [She already knew she will be utter failure with this task].

9) Fight the world to give the Mikaelsons their happy ending.

10) Save Enzo and Kai from their tragic deaths.

Once the list was made, she started working on it in the best way possible for a 7 years old. Surprisingly she discovered she is a witch just like her papa, Dimitri Silvers who is one of the few living warlocks from the bloodline of one of the most powerful witches ever walked on the earth. Upon the discovery, Dimitri became her teacher and her training to become a witch began under the care and love her parents. And her Dad Adrian Lockwood felt so proud of his daughter mastering her magic at a very young age. It took her only two years to get control of her magic completely and when Tyler was born, she is already overpowering her papa without breaking a sweat.

With her guidance and love, Tyler turned out to be great kid and not the douche bag he was once in the show. He loved her so much and looked up to her for because of her unconditional love. He turned out to be respectful human being and treated everyone around him like they deserved. Though he is still a bit egoist and behaved like an alpha male, he never crossed any lines with anyone, and Ivana couldn't be prouder of him.

With the young Bennet witch, she never revealed anything to Bonnie about the supernatural world in the initial days, she had a lengthy conversation with Grams after Bonnie was born and gave the old woman an earful for her unnecessary hate towards vampires. Convincing the older Bennet that not all vampires are bad was not an easy task for Ivana, but she was successful before Bonnie could start the school. Sheila still had her resentment towards vampires to an extent, but her realization that she will guide her granddaughter in the wrong path with her prejudice against vampires stopped her from painting vampires as the unwanted species in Bonnie's mind.