•6•

Seulgi pov.

We all now in the ground. After the fight Rosé dragged us here. Because we all have some wounds. And it's fucking hurting.

"Ouch... Pasta it's hurting." Jisoo our savage queen is crying like a kid when Rosé put some alcohol on her lip. Rosé glared at her, so she shut her mouth. I internally laughed. I know if i laugh seeing her like this she will kick the hell out of me.

Jisoo was really different. All are saying she is the Bad girl of our college. She is really a savage one. But not a bad girl. Me and Kookie always playing around and hooked up with random girls. But she don't like it. She always say she don't like to play with someones feelings. She is a pure soul.

She really like Rosé. Like her baby sister. First when we saw them like this close, i think they are dating. But no.. But they don't like anyone try to intrupt their time.

"Ahhh...." I yelled in pain. What the fuck. I saw a fucking creepy smile. This fucking Jungkook bitch.

"I just try to put some medicine, bitch. Calm your ass." He scoffed. Again he put it, i yelled.

"Fuck off... Asshole." I kicked him. He fell beside Jimin.

"Can you two just shut up." Jisoo glared at us.

"Yes. I can't concentrate here. Jennie can you please put some medicine on her wounds." Rosé asked the Jennie girl. She nodded and carefully clean my wounds.

"See this Paboo. This is how to treat a patient, not like get the hell out of them." I glared at Kookie. But that bitch rolled his eyes. I heard Jennie chuckle.

"Thanks Jennieyaa". She nodded.

"Here drink this water." She give me a bottle. I drank it and share some with Kookie. Yaa he is always a annoying ass. But i like him like my brother. We share all things. Not the girls... Heheee.

"Now tell me why did you fight with Lisa again." Rosé crossed her hands. I know she is deadly serious. I saw Jisoo gulp. Bad girl.. my ass.

"Pasta... It's not me. She is the one who punch me first." What the hell, is she pouting...? Disgusting. I looked at Kookie. He have the same reaction like mine.

"Don't pout.. Chicken.. You don't look cute. " Rosé rolled her eyes. But i know she is hiding her smile. Who can resist the charm of Kim Jisoo. I heard Jennie chuckles.

"The students said Jisoo and Lisa fights for Jennie's love." That Sana girl said.

"WHAT" We all yelled in surprise. She jumbed. I think she didn't expect it.

"N-not m-me.. So-some of the stude-nts sa-said." She stuttered. Poor girl.

Jisoo looked at Jennie. Did i saw anything in her eyes. I looked at her again. Nahh..

"It's not like that. Me and Lisa always get into a fight. Today's reason was after Jennie break up with Lisa, she hugged me and cried on my shoulder. That's because, that time she needs some one. That's it. Nothing more." Jisoo explained. But i saw a blush on Jennie's face.

Did she.... have any crush on Jisoo...? Huh who don't have crush on the Badass girl Kim Jisoo. I shook my head.

I really like this Jennie girl. She looks so cute. I'm not hitting on her guys..God.. Don't look at me like that.. I already have my eyes on someone else.

I put my head on her lap and laid down. She looked at me and smiled. And slowly strocked on my head. I feels so relax.

Here begins a new friendship.