•13•

Few Moments Ago

No One Pov.

After left Jennie with her friends, Jisoo went to the counter to grab a drink for herself. Seulgi and Jungkook also joined her. She picked up a drink and drank it in one move.

"Wow, it's nice." She moaned. Seulgi and Kookie chuckled ay her.

"Wanna another shot?" Jungkook offered, but she denied it.

"No, thanks. I don't want to deal with a grumpy cat." She chuckled at her own words.

"Enjoy your drinks, i will see you around guys." She said and stood up from her stool. They nodded and went back to their drinks.

Jisoo made her way to Jennie. But she felt a unfamiliar pain and dizziness. Her legs is shaking. She tried to stood stable but failed and lost her balance.

But before she fell on the floor a hand hold her securely. She looked up, but her sight is blur. She shook her head to clear the view, but failed.

"Jennie" She murmured in her drunken voice.

"Don't worry love, let me help you." Jisoo smiled and put her head on that person's shoulder and lost her consciousness.

She thought it was Jennie, who is holding her, but no it was Irene. Irene with the help of Joy dragged the unconscious Jisoo to a room and layed her on the bed. She smirked at the view infront of her.

"I don't want this to happen love, but you make this so hard." She whispered in Jisoo's ear and left there.

Lisa Pov.

I was looking for Rosé the whole house. But she's nowhere to be seen. 'Where are you Chaengie?' I sat on the couch tired. That's when i remember about Irene's plan.

Flashback
''''''''

"Lis, listen carefully. I have a plan if this workout, i can help you with Rosé." My eyes sparkled when Irene said that.

"What is it?" I asked her excitedly, she smirked.

"You know Wendy's birthday is coming. So i'm planning something big surprise." She said.

"For Wendy?" She shook her head with a smirk.

"For Jennie." I furrowed my brow.

"What do you mean?"

"I really love Jisoo, Lisa. I want her. I know she like me, but that fucking Jennie tamed her by seducing." I didn't say anything. I know Jennie is not a bad person. But Irene is my best friend. I have to be with her.

"I'll tell you the plan. On Wendy's party night we could put a drug in Jisoo's drinks. It makes her horny, on her that state i will do my business with her. Joy will bring Jennie and Rosé to that room and then she will seen us together. Then BOOM. Ofcause she will break up with Jisoo, also Rosé will hate Jisoo for cheat her best friend." She smirked, i widened my eyes when i heard her plan.

"And how it will help to Rosé forgive me?" I asked confused. She laughed and patted my head.

"Oh.. Lisa.. You're so cute when you're confuse. When her best friend cheat her, she will definitely came into your arms. Believe me." She kissed me on the cheek.

Flashback Ends
´´´´´´´´´´´´

I went to upstairs to look for her. But i stood on my feet when i see Jisoo's and Rosé's friends with some other students standing infront of a room. I saw Irene Joy and Yeri standing near them.