•19•(Last One)

Jisoo Pov.

"J-Jisoo... N-Niya is missing." I felt like my whole world shattered. I sat up fastly.

"Jisoo.... Niya..." I placed my hand on Jennie's shoulder to calm her down. My heart is already beating uncontrollably.

"Rosé. What happened to my child?" I heard her sobbing.

"Jisoo... I'm r-really sorry, it was my mistake." I sighed.

"Where are you now?" When i get the address, i cut the call i got up and went to my room to change my clothes quickly. Jennie followed me panicky.

"I'm coming with you, Jisoo." But i stopped her.

"Jen, please stay here. I will take care of this." But she shook her head furiously.

"Jisoo, i need my baby. I'm coming with you, that's final." She is really stubborn, i know that.

"Come, let's go." She wiped her tears and we got in my car. I fastly drive to the address Rosé told me.

I parked my car when i saw Rosé and Lisa. I got out quickly and went to them. Rosé ran into my arms when she saw me. She cried so hard and hugged me tightly.

"Chae, please calm down." I patted her back. I saw Jennie standing there impatiently.

"Chae, what really happened?" She pulled out and wiped her tears. She held Jennie's hands.

"Jen, i'm really sorry. I took Niya to aquarium, we were having fun. Niya was so interestingly seeing sharks, that when i got a call from Lisa, so i was talking with her.. but when i turned to Niya, she was n-not there. I searched everywhere. But she was not anywhere. I-I'm sorry Jen, it's all my mistake, if i be careful, any of this happened. I'm sorry." She cried, Jennie hugged her tightly, they cried together.

I don't know what to do or where to find my kid, i'm so blank now. Lisa came to me and held my shoulder.

"Lis, i want my kid." She squeezed my shoulder tightly.

"Let's find a way, Chu." That's when someone face flashed in my mind. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

"Seul"

No one Pov

Seulgi and Wendy came to Jisoo's house, Seulgi is now working in police department and Wendy is a fashion designer, who is famous around the world. Jungkook is in USA managing his own business.

"Jis." Seulgi went beside Jisoo and sat beside her.

"What happened, Jis." Jisoo told everything to her and broked in tears. Seulgi hugged and patted her back.

"Seul, i need my child. I need my Niya."

"I will take care of it, Jis. I will surely find our little princess." Jisoo nodded, she is too tired to say any word.

"Where is Jennie?" Wendy asked. She raised her head and sighed.

"She is in the room, Rosé is with her. I can't see her on that state, Seul. I'm.. I'm really scared to face her." Jisoo buried her face in her hands.

"Don't lose your strength, Jis. She only has you. Be with her." She just nodded, Seulgi got up.

"Jis, i will find a way to get Niya." She nodded and got up.

"Wen, stay here with Jennie. Jis, come with me." Wendy nodded and went to Jennie. That's when Lisa came there. Then 3 of them went out of the house.