•16•

No one Pov.

"Kai" Jennie whispered. 'What is he doing here?'

Kai.. One of her best friend from New York. Jennie don't have many friends there. But Kai helped her for so many things. He is the one who helped her to get the job in that school. He owns a dance school in New York too.

Kai with a bright smile came near Jennie and engulfed in a tight hug. Jisoo tightened her jaw when she saw that.

"Atlast i found you." Kai said excitedly. Jennie stared at him confused.

"When did you come?" He chuckled. Before he could say anything they heard Niya's sound. Kai turned to Niya, he smiled widely.

"Oh my princess." Niya smiled showing her baby teeth and widened her small hands as asking him to pick her. He chuckled and reached his hands to pick her, without knowing Jisoo tightened her arms around Niya. Jennie noticed that. Niya jumped into his arms.

"How are you my little princess?" Niya showed her baby teeth and showered him with lot of kisses. He securely hold her in his arms and turned to Jennie. Jisoo's heart tightened, she felt like killing some one.

"Are you done with your shopping, Jen?" Jennie's eyes is still on Jisoo, she is on her own world to notice Kai's question.

"Jen." Kai touched her shoulder. She snapped out of her thoughts and stared at him confused.

"Huh?" He shook his head and hold her hand.

"Come let's go. I want to spoil my princess with lots of ice creams and toys." He excitedly said and kissed Niya's chubby cheek. Then dragged Jennie away from there.

Jisoo stayed there stunned. She still can't believe this is not a dream. Jennie turned to see Jisoo. On the same time Nayeon tapped her on the shoulder. Jisoo turned to her,but she couldn't understand what is she saying. Nayeon sighed and dragged Jisoo out of the mall too.
.
.
.

Jisoo can't focus on her any works, her mind is filled with thoughts of Jennie and the kid.
'Who is that kid. And that guy. Did she married? I'm sure that kid is Jennie's. That kid looks like baby Jennie.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the door banging open. She saw a furious Rosé coming towards her.

"Why the fuck you cancelled the new project and today's all meetings?" She yelled.

Jisoo sighed and got up from chair and removed her coat and throwed it on the couch. She poured a glass of whiskey and went to the glass window, that gives the best view of Seoul city.

Rosé sighed in fraustration and went beside her. Jisoo didn't turned to her, she took a sip of her drink, it burned her throat.

"Jisoo, this is not a right thing. You're wasting your career and life for someone who will never come back. You need to focus on your career, Chu. Our parents have high hopes in you. Please don't disappointed them. Don't punish yourself like this." Rosé said softly and hold her shoulder.

"I saw her Rosé" Rosé looked at her confused.

"Who?" She asked. Jisoo looked at her without any expression.

"Jennie" She then turned to the city again. Rosé stared at her shocked.

"J-Jennie?" She stuttered. She still can't beleive the words left from Jisoo's mouth.
Jisoo nodded and siped her drinks.

"Where?"

"Here, in the mall. She was with her husband and daughter, i think." She said emotionlessly.