•15•

No One's Pov.

After ending all her commitments and saying goodbye to her grandparents, Jennie went to the airport with Niya. Niya is soundly asleep in Jennie's shoulder.

She sat in her seat and thought about her future life in South Korea. She doesn't want to be a burden to her parents, so she decides to take a house on rent. When her father called again yesterday, he asked her to take over their café. She know how to manage a café. She literally grew up there. So she accepted it. She needed a job right now. The dream of being a Professor is now far away from her.

She prayed to god to don't make any of her friends know about her coming back. After like hours, her flight landed on Seoul airport. She took a deep breath when she stepped out of the airport.

"I hope this will be a new start."
.
.
.
"JENNIE.."

Jisoo startled and woke up from her sleep. She is sweating so hard. She took deep breaths to control her mind and heart. This is not the first time she dreaming about Jennie. But this time it felt so real. She looked at the clock. It's 4 am.

"Jen" She mumbled and took the photo frame from the night stand. It's a photo of them together. She hold it on her chest tightly and sobbed.

"Please Jen. I need you here with me. Please comeback to me. I swear, i never make you cry again. Please Jen, please." She cried again for a long time. She tried to sleep again. But she couldn't, so she got up and freshened herself and put on her jogging dress, then went out for a early morning run.
.
.
.
Jennie decided to stay with her parents until she get a new rented house or a apartment. They told her to stay longer with them, but she declined the offer.

It's been 5 days since she cameback, she started to go to their café. Niya stayed with Jennie's parents when she go for her work. For her luck, she didn't met with any of her friends. But today isn't her lucky day.

Jennie Pov.

It is a busy night in café. It's already 7. I really want to go home and took my baby in my arms and shower her with kisses. But the café is still full with, mostly teenegers. I have 3 workers to help me. But still i'm busy. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily when i heard the door bell rings again , indicates another customer arrived. I put on a smile and turned to greet them. But i stunned when i saw who the ones came. They have the same expression as me. Sana and Jimin.

"Jennie" They called me in surprise. I smiled at them and dragged myself out of the counter and went near them. Sana mumbled something, i couldn't understand and throwed herself on me. I hugged her tightly. I ignored the stares that the customers throwing and i hold my best friend after 3 years.

"I really missed you Jen." Sana sobbed. I patted her back and pull out from the hug and wiped her tears.

"I missed you too, kid. And you, handsome." I hugged Jimin too.

"Where were you, stupid. I thought we lost you, kitten." He poked my head. I chuckled and playfully glared at him.

I told one of my workers to handle the counter and i bring them to a corner. Yes, i begged god to don't make meet us again. But i'm really happy, because i really missed this love birds. I took a seat across them on a corner table.

"Now spill, where were you these 3 years?" Jimin raised his eyebrow at me, i chuckled and shook my head.

"I was in New York, with my grandparents. I worked in a high school as a English teacher, but something happened and i lost my job. So i cameback here with Niya." I said with a smile. But they looked at me confused, i'm confused too. But then i realize i told them about Niya. I smiled brightly.