5 ‖ Do I know you?

Your POV 

** 

You look at your hands at you play around with your powers, just letting them float around your hand. Tangerine, Lemon and Ladybug were all discussing something, but you didn't listen nor care about what it was about. 

"Ladybug and I will go down and look around a bit, we'll meet up here. Stay safe guys." Lemon says and stands up. 

Ladybug does as well and bids me a goodbye. They walk away and I frown, confusion bubbling inside me. I turn to Tangerine who is staring off into space. You analyze him. Did you know him? He seemed like Pietro but a little harsher. 

"Where did they go?" You ask and vanish your powers. 

Tangerine snaps out of his thoughts and looks at you, "They wanted to go find the snack cart so they can raid it. They'll be back soon."  

You nod and continue looking at him, "Do I know you?" You ask quietly. 

You didn't think he heard you but by his confused face he must've. He looked at you and squinted. His face filled with something unrecognizable.  

"No, I believe you don't." He speaks.

"No, I know I have definitely seen you before. You look familiar."

He smiles a bit, "You sure you hadn't seen someone who looked like me?" 

You shake your head, "No, you look like him." 

He looks confused once again, "Him?" 

"Pietro." You said softly.

He turns fully to you, "Listen, I know that you are grieving over your old lover, but I assure you, I don't think you know me, and I don't know you." 

"Where did you grow up?" You ask. 

"Sokovia." He speaks. 

You look at him even closer, "Where's your accent?" 

"Lost it. When I left Sokovia, I picked up a British accent. What is this? An interrogation?" 

"He was from Sokovia." 

"Was he now?" 

"Yes...he looks a lot like you. The lips, eyes, face, body, everything." 

He smiles a bit, "Maybe I knew him. What was his full name?" 

"Pietro Maximoff." You speak. 

"Didn't know him but...did he have a twin?" He bites his lip a bit. 

You perk up at this, "Yes, Wanda Maximoff was his twin sister." 

"I knew Wanda. She was very mysterious. Til one day she disappeared after a bombing that killed their parents. Poor girl, lost so much." Tangerine says. 

"Wait, how do you know about the bombings? Those things have been sealed and not even the most skilled people can get into it. It was a forgotten act." You speak. 

He may have grown up there, but he couldn't have remembered that. Agents said they cleared all memories from the bombing other than two...the twins. 

"Well, I guess it just came to me." 

"The government ordered for all Sokovians to have their minds erased other than two. The twins. You must've been in a building in a good hiding spot." 

He shakes his head, "I wasn't hiding." 

"Then how did you get out of there without getting your mind erased?" You ask firmly.