4 ‖ Wanda

*MAJOR LANGUAGE IN THIS CHAPTER*

Your POV

**

You look at Lemon and Tangerine as they argue about how many people, they have killed just to get The White Death's son. Oh yeah, they have his son, well his dead son. 

"So, it was 17." You hear Tangerine say as you come out of your zoned out thoughts. 

"17 people? Wow you are guys just killing people at this point." Ladybug says. 

"No, you dipshit! Haven't you heard what we said before? We killed them because they were trying to kill out mission." Lemon says. 

"So, all he is, is a mission to you guys? That's cold." You speak. 

"You know what? Stop fucking hammering us because of what we've done. We did our job so you guys can shove a fucking gun up your guys asses, you are both fucking little twats!" Tangerine hisses. 

"So, much curse words." Ladybug says. 

"Do you kiss people with that kind mouth Orange?" You add on. 

"It's Tangerine! Oranges and Tangerines aren't the same thing! Stop fucking talking or else I'll blow out your fucking goddamn brains!" Tangerine explodes. 

"OooOOooo, calm down Tang. Don't pull out the gun." Ladybug laughs. 

Tangerine looks even more mad, if possible. He goes to pull out his gun, but Lemon grabs his wrist, "Don't let them get to you Tan. They are just being smartarses." 

Tangerine glares a bit before pulling his wrist away from lemon. He crosses his arms and leans back. You smirk and turn to Ladybug. 

"At my funeral, take the bouquet off my coffin and throw it into the crowd. Whoever catches it is next." You say to him. 

Ladybug gasps, "Omg, that's such a good idea. It's like how it is at weddings but instead it's a funeral." 

"Would you two just shut the fuck up already?!" Tangerine yells at us. 

"If you don't like me and hear and watch everything I do, then let's face it...you are a fan bitch." You say to him. 

"Shut up you little fucker." Tangerine yells again. 

"You know it's one thing to be an asshole but to be a bitch is another. Don't come at us just because we are better than you." You tell him. 

You look away from him, not bothering to even listen to his response. You didn't need to hear his reply anyway. He was just another person who was trying to piss you off. You of course couldn't use your magic on him-your magic! 

You had been so focused on your mission and everything else to even remember your magic. You needed to use your abilities soon or else they will come out on their own. When they come out on their own its never good. 

You look back to Tangerine, Lemon and Ladybug just to see them all arguing. You raise your brow as you listen in. 

"You're the one who is wrong. I'm right, face it." Ladybug says. 

"No!" 

"No, you aren't!" Tangerine and Lemon say in unison. 

"Yes I am. Magic is real!" Ladybug argues back. 

"Impossible. Magic is just another fairytale." Tangerine says. 

"You don't believe in magic?" You ask. 

Tangerine, lemon and Ladybug all look at you. You smirk at them all. Ladybug is the only person who isn't an Avenger who knows you have magic powers. 

"Correct. Magic is something in fantasy movies and stories." Tangerine nods.