Chapter 11

We sit there for a second just looking at each other. Suddenly I remember that I never thanked him.

 "Jason... I just wanted to say thank you for the whole deck rail incident, I really owe you," I blush a little and look down.

 "You don't owe me anything. Except this..." He says slyly and leans in to kiss me. To my surprise, I let him. And I'm not gonna lie, I did enjoy it.

 I pull back after some time. My face goes red. Big time. I see him look a bit flushed too.

 "Soo..." I say.

 "Soo..." He repeats. "I came here to give you something..." He says, looking a bit nervous. I raise my eyebrows, not saying anything. He hands me a bag that I didn't notice before. I pull it out.. A dress. It's a plain black with silver see through jewel detailing from the shoulder to the waist down, and covering the back. The neckline is scooped and overall it is very body fitting. I love it. Paired with the dress are nude metallic heels, 5 inches tall. Gorgeous. I can't believe he would get this for me. I don't wanna even think about how much this cost. I gawk at the outfit for a second then hug him. He strokes my hair while asking,"Will you go to the cruise Prom with me?" Then he winks. I chuckle.

 "Cruise Prom?" I raise my eyebrows. He nods slowly, waiting for an answer.

 "I... couldn't say no," I grin and kiss him.

 I go to my room, and start getting ready. I put on my dress and can't deny that I look amazing in it. I smile at myself and start doing my hair. I curl my hair loosely and do a braid headband. I put some small flowers into my hair.

 Then I do my make up. I wear gold eyeshadow with some brown matte in the crease. Then I wing with eyeliner. I use mascara but without fake lashes. Then all the other things. Plus dark red matte lipstick. Then I'm ready to go! I do my little happy dance and grab my purse.

 The venue is a big room with a disco ball and decorations. I sigh, meeting Jason at the entrance. He gawks at me for a moment and then loops his arm through mine.

 "M'lady, you are looking fabulous today," he says flirtatiously. I bite my lip, and smile at the ground.

 "Should we go inside?" I ask.

 "Of course m'la—" I stop him.

 "Lauren is fine, 'm'lady' is a bit too formal for me, thank you." I punch him lightly on the arm. He laughs and takes us inside. It's really loud and crowded.

 After a few sodas and snacks, a slow song comes on. I put my cup on the table, just in case he wants to dance with me. He does.

 "Lauren, will you dance with me?" he asks with a grin. I can't stop myself from grinning, too.

 "Of course, Jason," I say, and he leads me to the dance floor. He gently places his hands on my waist and I put my arms around his neck. He pulls me closer and I lean my head on his chest while we dance. It feels so... magical...

 Suddenly I really need to pee. I tell Jason that I'm going to the bathroom for a sec. I redo my lipstick and apply another coat of mascara. Then I head out again. A new slow song is on. I make my way to the dance floor, looking for Jason. There he is. I frown as I once again, see him, my 'holiday fling' with another girl.