Chapter 1- First encounter

It's the first day of school after semester break. Can't believe now I too am a high school student. And can't wait to see my gang and I missed them alot eventhough I just last saw them yesterday, hehe. New class, new subject, same old gang with more new adventure and experiences. Can't wait.

As I entered the classroom, my gang has already reserved the seat for me in the last bench so I just went and sat right besides Yo. Gun sat in front of me while Pat and Po sat next to us. We all were very excited today as it's the first day of school after semester break.

We were gossiping and making fun of each other and right at that moment, our class teacher entered the classroom followed by the unfamiliar but somehow familiar guy who might be a transfer student.

"Hello Students, from today onwards Saran will join us in this class."

My guess was right as the teacher introduced us that he's a transfer student
and he'll be studying with us from today onwards.

"Hello everyone, I'm Sound."

That's it? What about other details of your introduction like where are you from, what's your previous school name and why you had transferred here?

Cold expression, tall, handsome, grey dyed hair, with an aura of a celeb. Definitely, he must be someone with alot of fan followers.

"Hey Gun, I'm curious." I reached out to Gun who sat in front of me and asked him.

"Are you curious why he dyed his hair grey?" Said Gun while hitting me in the head.

"The teacher said he's an actor."

"Not that." I replied by hitting him back in the head. Meanwhile, Yo was trying to hold me back.

"He's someone familiar." I said curiously as I felt like he's somehow familiar and like I've seen him somewhere.

Curiosity lead me to take my phone out and I searched the person's name on Instagram and found some clips of him playing Guitar.

"I know why."

"See it, I knew it." I showed the clip to Gun and Yo excitedly.

" SoundAbout, a guitarist with millions of followers

" SoundAbout, a guitarist with millions of followers. "

"Ask him to join us." I told Gun to ask Sound to join our club as we're lacking a solo guitarist and he would fit perfectly.

"That's right." Replied Pat excitedly who was listening to us along with Po.

"Ok then, you can take any seats available." The teacher said to the newcomer.

Gun was sitting alone so he excitedly hurried to manage his belongings which were scattered all over the vacant seat to free up the seat for the newcomer.