Chapter- 6 : Reconciliation

(Continuation of Sound POV)

Gun didn't came to school today as well. So I have to use my plan B. It's good to always have a backup plan. I don't want to get ignored in the music practice today as well. Fortunately I have got lots of followers on Instagram. Thanks to the previous music competition I had participated in which helped me gain so many fans and today I'm gonna need their help.

I know all the club members are thoughtful about their reputation and public image so I'm gonna lure them to perform properly by doing insta live. I'm sure they won't oppose or deny to perform in front of my followers . I'm sure this plan's gonna work. As for Gun, I have to think of some other plan to make him return back to music club.

Right after the class ended, I hurried back to the music club and prepared for my plan then waited for those guys. They entered and ignored me as usual and took their position to practice as I was busy preparing insta live.

"Guys we will practice until late today. Whatever plans you have, please do cancel it."

"Oh no... Come on." Po sounded displeased.

"Then before we practice, should we have some BBQ pork? " Po turned to his friends and asked excitedly.

"Hell... Yes."

"Great idea."

All of them agreed excitedly. Whenever it comes to ditch music practice they seem very happy and excited. It seems Gun has spoiled them too much and Po always talks about foods instead of music practice.

"No. As long as I am the band leader, noone eats in this room." I firmly rejected it. I am against it, but if I agree to it then they will surely ditch practice and keep on making excuses one after another to avoid music practice.

"What?"

"What the hell!!!"

They all sounded displeased

They all sounded displeased. They surely are cursing me inside their minds behind my back. I placed my phone on chair and opened my Instagram.

"Today I will make him realise being a band leader isn't easy. Hehehe. " Win said to his friends. They all seemed excited.